Page 81 of 203 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131181 ... LastLast
Like Tree957Likes

Thread: Season 39

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by jey2208 View Post
    nope.
    contact supports (may works), make a new team (use other nationality) or wait devs make better match scheduling.
    Thanks

Apprentice
    Another win in both away CL and league match yesterday, 5-0 and 2-0 respectively. Got 2nd leg cup match and league match today at 3am and 3.25am, so may buy green pack. Also really good day for the team when our 2 key player recover from their injury. Really tough season when most of the opponent have better quality

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    3-6 hours is fine. That is plenty of time for your players to recover, especially if you've got a full squad. Many managers would love to have that time difference.
    Not really for them to recover on their own though, is it? 5% doesn't really do much for their overall condition if this goes on for much longer. I'm averse to buying packs only to get the team back in the yellows for the 2nd game of the day. And I have a small squad, which I stated. Maybe I should've mentioned that previous seasons almost all my league games were played before 2 in the afternoon and CL/Cup games were generally played after 7pm. On rare occassions I had less than 6 hours, which means I'd get 10-15% back between games every day.

Last year's final meant I had something like 30 mins between the 25th game of the season and the Champions League-final, so yes, I'm aware it could be worse.

Apprentice
    3-6 hours is fine. That is plenty of time for your players to recover, especially if you've got a full squad. Many managers would love to have that time difference.
    I have suffer many times the gap less than 10mins. Really bad schedule and nonsense

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by mzaini_18 View Post
    I have suffer many times the gap less than 10mins. Really bad schedule and nonsense
    I'd make a case of 2-3 hours being worse than 10 mins, you get no bonuses for the time between and you have to hang around and wait for your next game to start so you're at least able to give them a possession bonus!

GENERAL THOUGHTS.

We are lying 2nd in the league with 7 points, without really getting into gear. In the CL, we are equal top with TAK fc. We both have 4 points and identical goal difference, (both scored 4 and conceeded 3). Our problems seem to be at home, where we have won just once and drawn three, in all competitions. Away from home, we have won all 4 matches.

On a brighter note tonight, 'keeper Keith Cross went up a star rating to 5*, while DC, Clayton Manning, and ML, Jake Brown, both became scouts, all through normal training (no PT).
    I experienced this in the beginning of the season as well. So I decided to change things "around" a little bit the next morning. First, I went from a 4-5-1 V formation to a 4-1-2-1-2 (4-4-2 diamond) formation. Second, I decided that it was time for a win bonus increase a little bit.

And what happend? Well, we won, won and keept winning. 0-3, 2-6 and 1-3: All away

My point is, set you win bonus at max or increase it a little bit & switch your current formation (or move player around if the can play multiple roles).
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    We have 3 more emblems to our collection all the premium!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I'm out of the cup with 1-3 on aggregate.. pretty hard beating a team that scores 3 goals in 6 shots (both matches, with less than 40% possession each match). and people say this game is weird haha no way!

anyway, I won't win the CL because there are 2 power trainers that will crush me so my main target is the league.

over and out.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterMeter View Post
    I'd make a case of 2-3 hours being worse than 10 mins, you get no bonuses for the time between and you have to hang around and wait for your next game to start so you're at least able to give them a possession bonus!
    Yes,you will be able to watch both matches. Most of my game start from 12am to 4am,wether i watch or miss both match

Quote Originally Posted by Maor23 View Post
    I'm out of the cup with 1-3 on aggregate.. pretty hard beating a team that scores 3 goals in 6 shots (both matches, with less than 40% possession each match). and people say this game is weird haha no way!

anyway, I won't win the CL because there are 2 power trainers that will crush me so my main target is the league.

over and out.
    2 Power Trainers... Thats more extreme than your average scout buyers by the sounds of it.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*