Page 100 of 203 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150200 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 2024
Like Tree957Likes

Thread: Season 39

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Why are you complaining for? At least your 1th, and not 2nd like me (and by which the leading team is coached by a girl)
    No 26-0-0 for me I should win the league though

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    No 26-0-0 for me I should win the league though
    It´s almost impossible to get 26-0-0 nowadays, especially this season where up is down, and down is up. I would be grateful if I manage to get pass the lady, she is a pain in the ass...
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    It´s almost impossible to get 26-0-0 nowadays, especially this season where up is down, and down is up. I would be grateful if I manage to get pass the lady, she is a pain in the ass...
    It's always them isn't it? I had one stubborn girl in my league last season.. kept supporting my opponents, won most of her games with stupid formations and tactics and she even drew at my place lol, I beat her 3-0 away but still... The guy I played today pretty much had flanks exposed and they kept blocking my wingers. It just doesn't make any sense

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Champion's League

New Team 2 - 0 Lionel FC

Another good troll attempted by game engine ended bad for them. After drawing 3-3 at home with our cup opponents which managed 3 goals outta 3 shoots (going down 0-2, we catched up 3-2 and they drew immediatly back even tho they were being crushed), we faced Lionel Fc coming from the last 0-7 away with them. Surely the manager switched from 4-4-2 to 4-3-3 last min and surprised us, but te narrow diamondheld perfectly as for one of the first time te favour bar was COMPLETELY coloured for us. We roflstomped them and yet we were able to score at home just lately, even getting the 2-0 on the last minute! We failed everything we could fail and more.

MoM: Johnny Mason
    Ljepoje likes this.

Balkan Boyz - Matchday 9 (Sz.4 - lvl4)

HEADLINE: Balkan Boyz aims for the sky, when Jovetić shoots for the sky

League: Balkan Boyz (Q41,1) Formation: 4-1-2N-1-2 (4-4-2 diamond) >> 8 - 0 << AC Reggiana 1919 (Q21,6) Formation: 4-3W-3

Scorers: I.Olić (8min), S.Jovetić (31,36,63,68min.ass:E.Džeko), M.Kovačić (75 and 86min: P) and A.Halilović (77min.ass:S.Jovetić)
    Subs: I. Olić <> H.SalihamidžićS.Sušić<> X.Shaqiri
    MOTM: E.Džeko(rate:9)

CL : Balkan Boyz (Q41,1) Formation: 4-1-2N-1-2 (4-4-2 diamond) >> 6 - 0 << Diego FC (Q24,8) Formation: 4-1-4-1

Scorers: S.Sušić (9min), S.Jovetić (26 and 62min.ass:E.Džeko), E.Džeko (38min) and H.Salihamidžić (72min.ass:S.Jovetić)
    Subs: I. Olić <> H.SalihamidžićA.Halilović<> X.Shaqiri
    MOTM: S.Jovetić(rate:9)

What to say besides - Two quite "easy" wins for the Balkan Boyz today?! We controlled mostly of the possesion (61-68%) in both games and didn´t let our opponents create any dangerous 'opportunities at all. In the first game we got two of our players injured, so we were forced to play without them in the CL later on. But despite that, we managed quite well without them. Our Superstar, Stevan Jovetić was on good mood today and scored 6 goals and assisted 3 times. He is currently the best scorer in the league with 12 goals so far, followed by Ivica Olić with 7 goals. Edin Džeko is currently the best assistant with 6 assists.

Anyway, the main "event" is tomorrow as we will be playing the 2nd leg in the CUP tournament against the French opposition -FC SoZe-. I´m quite optimistic about the return leg, since the first game ended 2-0 in our favour. I really hope that we will get an early goal or two, and put an end to it.

Note: Stevan Jovetić made huge improvements in his training this morning, going from a 5* player to 8* (Superstar) in just 3 days (friday-saturday). He is therefore our first player that has become a superstar, and probably not the last one since Ognjen Vranješ is only a couple of SKP away from 8* as well.

Also, two of our players (Nenad Tomović and Alen Halilović) reached scout lvl this afternoon. Both Nenad Tomović, Mateo Kovačić and Ivica Olić are on the "injury" list, but will be able to play tomorrow after I give them some red packs.

Over&Out
    Morgan O'Bree likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Addicted
    Today's results saw me win my league game against a close rival 2-0, though it took till the 86th minute to confirm the win. While my defence has been rock solid in the league (conceded only 2 in 7 so far), I'm getting a little concerned at the lack of goals (scored 17 in 7, but there's a sizeable gap in quality between me and the others. Might need to change my mentality to Attacking rather than keep it on Normal). The goals were scored by Markus Sutcu and Atilla Szabo.

The majority of the backup played in the CL match away to Bendol Ngelip FC, though they clearly went out to be dirty bastards as they had 3 yellow cards in 10 minutes, with the tackle leading to the 3rd yellow injuring my DMC. Thankfully he was a backup player and only out for 3 days. This match also saw a straight red for one of their players spitting and Ha missing yet another penalty. Morale needs to be increased, but it's still very good. We lead 3-0, but 2 goals in 3 minutes by them made it squeaky bum time until the end. Thankfully, we held out to win 3-2 and, bar a disaster, we should be comfortably through to the knockout stages.

Tomorrow's match is against FC Slatina, who have conceded the second highest amount of goals so far and look to have their best player banned for the match. Should be an easy win, but we will make it hard for ourselves.
    Maor23 likes this.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

It's always them isn't it? I had one stubborn girl in my league last season.. kept supporting my opponents, won most of her games with stupid formations and tactics and she even drew at my place lol, I beat her 3-0 away but still... The guy I played today pretty much had flanks exposed and they kept blocking my wingers. It just doesn't make any sense
    Of course, Girls:" You can't live with them, but you can't live without them!" Naah, just kidding! Our first meeting is on Thursday (playing away) and I hope that I will win that one. It would be awkward is she managed to win. She managed to defeat my friend (4-0) in the first meeting last week, despite the fact that she supported him due our meeting last season (she was in the same CL tournament). She is playing a 3W-2N-3W-2 formation but her squad is quite limited/vulnerable since her subs are all 3*, but her first eleven are a composition of 5* and 6* players. Anyway, she will be facing the league "joker" tomorrow, the Spanish team "Raul FC" who managed to get a draw against me and a win against my friend today. Hopefully he will get the opportunity to screw her over, before I do
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

League, round 7 - Perfect Tactics 0-0 Guedes FC
    Perfect Tactics: 51.6, 3-2-2-2-1 butterfly
    Guedes FC: 41.5, 3N-0-2N-3W-2

FAILURE.

Goals: None

Our first EVER 0-0 in a league game, quite fascinating how we didn't put this away but their defence was on form. Shocking result for Perfect Tactics
    Jesus Christ... The game engine trolls are at it again.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Sometime i also don't understand why my team from top form to worst.. Now i level 4 My team quality 35.5.. Beat the bottom leage team just 1-0.. The team quality is 24 only... All my player rating is 6...

Waiting for end of DM, so I can find out my CL score. I been asleep again.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*