Page 101 of 203 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2024
Like Tree957Likes

Thread: Season 39

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Jesus Christ... The game engine trolls are at it again.
    I had a feeling this would happen, just not against 2nd place... he's a bit like SimyFC in that he destroys teams and this might go down to the last day... I have to avoid defeat or he could pip me by 1 point, dont see him dropping points as we are the only two active managers. Rival in the CL winning games too, who knows what the game engine will throw at us there!

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    I had a feeling this would happen, just not against 2nd place... he's a bit like SimyFC in that he destroys teams and this might go down to the last day... I have to avoid defeat or he could pip me by 1 point, dont see him dropping points as we are the only two active managers. Rival in the CL winning games too, who knows what the game engine will throw at us there!
    I think you will be fine in the league. Just do what you did last season and keep winning your games and your rival will not be able to keep up with you, your about 10Q better than him, so hes more likely to drop points against random teams than you are.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    Won both CL and league match last night. Delighted when team qualify for next round in CL with 2 group matches to go. Its good to my reserve to play the match while others key player rest. Just prepare the team for single cup match tonight after leading 4-0 in aggregate

Apprentice
    2 very important matches today!
    League Match vs the 2nd Place today and Cup match against the stronger opponent again. I was able to win 0-2 away the first leg but everything is still open for him with his starting XI QL against mine.
    I'm so excited u.u
    Last edited by reallaw; 04-16-2013 at 04:53 AM.

July Fourth 4-0 Reload FC Champions League Ground F Round 4 (Yesterday Evening)
    July Fourth 107.5 3N-1-3W-1-2 - Reload FC 97.7 4-4-2 Classic

July Fourth are comfortably through to the KO stages as Group F Winners of the Champions League with a easy 4-0 win at home against Reload FC in the return fixture from 2 days ago, like last season it looks like we are playing our best football in the CL once again, despite the loss for Reload FC it leaves them strong favourites to quality as group runners-up as they don't have to play us again in the group stage and the other 2 teams have.

We got 2 goals on either side of half time which included a Mensah brace and a goal each from O'Sullivan and Papaleo and Mensah picked up a yellow to earn him a suspension for the next group game which he would of most likely not featured anyways due to our early qualification from the group stage. I was not present to watch the game, hence no full match report.

Goals: Mensah (29,49) O'Sullivan (31) Papaleo (72) MOTM: Adams.
    dv8r likes this.

Apprentice
    0:10 away in league yesterday with my best striker injured for 10 days (!!!)

First in cl!!

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by reallaw View Post
    2 very important matches today!
    League Match vs the 2nd Place today and Cup match against the stronger opponent again. I was able to win 0-2 away the first leg but everything is still open for him with his starting XI QL against mine.
    I'm so excited u.u
    Good luck. Make sure your player at green condition!

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    It's always them isn't it? I had one stubborn girl in my league last season..kept supporting my opponents, won most of her games with stupid formations and tactics and she even drew at my place lol, I beat her 3-0 away but still... The guy I played today pretty much had flanks exposed and they kept blocking my wingers. It just doesn't make any sense
    I had a similar one last season (though it was a bloke) who had the strongest team in the league, yet would cheer for my opponents when he had a chance, even in the odd CL matches where we weren't in the same group area.

As for the second part, someone had a strange formation that left the left flank exposed so concentrated my focus on that area, but we could hardly break him down and his far weaker defence than my attack block everything. It wasn't until I switched to Both Flanks that my MR randomly cracked one in straight after the change.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Result Just In...

FC Mimonos 3-0 HONDA 2

A big result for FC Mimonos gives July Fourth the chance to move 3 points clear this afternoon. But we play the 3rd placed team in the league 'Thai Team' who themselves have a chance of making it a 3 way tie at the top of the table.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Result Just In...

FC Mimonos 3-0 HONDA 2

A big result for FC Mimonos gives July Fourth the chance to move 3 points clear this afternoon. But we play the 3rd placed team in the league 'Thai Team' who themselves have a chance of making it a 3 way tie at the top of the table.
    It's still tight at the top of the league for me... Will be some time before there's clear daylight between me and 2nd place. Could have been more but yesterday's shambles prevented it from happening

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<