Page 113 of 203 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123163 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 2024
Like Tree957Likes

Thread: Season 39

Apprentice
    Seems my defender very weak when the opponent got corner kick. Last night we conceded all 4 goals from corner. My gk,all defender and dmc have 4/5*. But nobody has arieal SA. Is it normal conceded goals from corner?

An offer for my reserve DMC. It is starting to become quite a challenge pressing the refuse button. If it was last season when he performed as a lil shi*, i wouldof sell him immediatly. But this season he's so awesome (avg score: 8) that it's obscuring even Ivor Hardy. When the Prince Ross is on field, nothing makes through from Mid to Def. Damn.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post

An offer for my reserve DMC. It is starting to become quite a challenge pressing the refuse button. If it was last season when he performed as a lil shi*, i wouldof sell him immediatly. But this season he's so awesome (avg score: 8) that it's obscuring even Ivor Hardy. When the Prince Ross is on field, nothing makes through from Mid to Def. Damn.
    Very nice offer and if he is substitution you should accept it
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    0-0 in CL
    5-0 in League (yesterday).

We are waiting for our league and cup game..
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Very nice offer and if he is substitution you should accept it
    Yes but he is on the highest level on his server so any replacements for the player would be more expensive than 9T.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

4-0 In the league yesterday That takes me top of the table with 9wins from 9...

As its my first season im not in the champions league but i am in the last 16 of the cup...

WAKEFIELD FC

Addicted
    I have some questions to player prices, maybe some of the more experienced guys do know answers to this questions:
    Do new positions increase the price? if yes, how much?
    Do special abilities increase the price? if yes, how much?

and most important, but probibly nobody will have an answer:^^
    Is there a quality-training speed-price formula? (eg: Quality 40, high training speed: 10m. Quality 40, low training speed: 5m) (ignoring age here, because i think training speed is only on young players (18-20) really important. Nobody will buy a 26y/o player to PT him)
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Do new positions increase the price? if yes, how much? No
    Do special abilities increase the price? if yes, how much? No
    SimplySimon likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Another troll result, this time in the league.

I played a motivated 4-1-4-1 against a 3N-4-1-2 (me, 10.3 more quality).

I got a early lead as expected, but then one of her players got injures, so her system changed to 3N-3W-1-2. She made the equalizer.
    I changed to 3W-1-4-2, but conceeded the 1-2.

The match engine seems to totally get screwed by the injury (not substituted since the other person was inactive). That is pure randomness. What is the point in investing tokens and time to play such sh*t.
    July Fourth likes this.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

Addicted
    Yesterday saw a big improvement on the results front in the League, with a handsome 5-0 win over the DevilofDeath FC via my backup team. Goncalves (2), Jorgensen, Szabo and Toume with the goals. We are now 9 in 9 in the league and have only conceded 2 in the process. Happy days.

In the CL, the main team managed a 2-0 against Nasia FC, Arianto FINALLY getting his first goal and Jorgensen coming off the subs bench to score the second (the assist from Arianto). I will now go through to the knockout stages top of the CL league.

My only close rival in the league is level on me at present, but has played a game more. Looks like it will be a two way tussle between me and Goatisan for the whole season. Today's match is an away match to carsi FC. Our defence is very strong, but I need to start getting the ball in the net more often. Think I might go attacking in my home games from now on.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1