Page 114 of 203 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 2024
Like Tree957Likes

Thread: Season 39

Apprentice
    Lost 3-4 after lead 3-0. What a damn result. He didn't watch the match, my quality is better and everything is ok until m62. His team score 3 goals in 12 minutes before score late winning goal. This defeat make my team 2pts behind the league leader. Sucks engine!

Quote Originally Posted by mzaini_18 View Post
    Lost 3-4 after lead 3-0. What a damn result. He didn't watch the match, my quality is better and everything is ok until m62. His team score 3 goals in 12 minutes before score late winning goal. This defeat make my team 2pts behind the league leader. Sucks engine!
    Everyone keeps mentioning the game engine - but ive Won every game this season bar 1 game in the cup which i drew...

This is my first ever season on top eleven though but i have noticed the injury enquirey but again today i won 5-0 comfortabley away from home and it takes me to 10/10 in the league sitting top with 30 points from 30... and in the last 8 of the cup.

Good times
    SimplySimon likes this.

My league rival continues to win games like crazy... he won 8-0 today, wasn't even watching and had 2 players injured.

This is Level 2 all over again... Was neck and neck right down to game 24, when I beat my rival to win the league. I play him on game 20.. As I said, this could go down to the wire. Whoever wins that will win the league and I play away... Could a shock be on the cards for Perfect Tactics?
    Ljepoje, rastino and Morgan O'Bree like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Doubt it perfect tatics have a 100% record for the last 3 years.. thats quite the achiement.. Although i heard rumours that they were sniffing around alex fergusen..

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    My league rival continues to win games like crazy... he won 8-0 today, wasn't even watching and had 2 players injured.

This is Level 2 all over again... Was neck and neck right down to game 24, when I beat my rival to win the league. I play him on game 20.. As I said, this could go down to the wire. Whoever wins that will win the league and I play away... Could a shock be on the cards for Perfect Tactics?
    Oouch! I got "knocked up" yesterday by my friend, and in 1 hour I´m playing against the Bella- donna leader.... My expentations to win is **** despite the Q- average. Even the weaker/abandoned ones are doing well.

Cirkus League: You don't know who drinks or who is paying
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Apprentice
    2 days ago, 2 MC's injured (2x 6 days)
    Yesterday, 1 MC 1 DC/DL injured (1x 5 days 1x 6 days)
    Today, 1 GK and 1 ST injured (1x 6 days 1x 12 days)

All the ****ing injuries in League/Cup/CL games!
    Condition is always 90+ before i start my Games

wtfffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Seems like injuries rates were raised these last two days and effectvely, they got even me who suffered a total of 6 injuries in the last 4 seasons, where last season and this one i PTd players like hell. I turnover my players so that everyone plays max 100 mins a day. I was really surprised when i found out that i effectively have 3 injured in the last 2 games, all of them having 6 days or more.
    I love how upgrading infirmary reduces the recovery of lower injuries, and in facts, when you upgrade it, you get low injuries no more and you get just 5-6 days ones lol. But back to topic.

Today's Cup match was postponed by Coach Mad to 1:30 am tonight. That as to be able to be at home watching it. Coach Mad is in fact headed to the Pescara capital in order to take his wife on a flight for tonight, sending her straight into the enemy's base (Germany) to sum up their weaknesses. We calculate that Coach Mad will be home around Midnight with 1 hour left to set up the tactics.

League: Windspirit FC [4-1-3-2] 2 - 6 New Team [3-1-4-2 / 4-1-2-1-2]

With today's match we defenetly proved two things: first, counter formations are totally screwed up now and it's pretty much just up to game engine if your game will or will not be screwed up. Two, we can officially beat the game engine with smartness. We started with a perfect formation to counter theirs (we had to let the wingers play today) and since start we had the upper hand in possession and favour bar. Around minute 2 Hutton is already one on one with the keeper but goesd wide, and the game engine is so fast into trolling that Windspirits scores the 1-0 without even being able to follow the action (all it showed was "goal") who lead to the shocking edge (3'). Feeling WTF'D, Coach Morgan avoids destroing the bench's glasses and keeps an eye on the match. The Champion's reaction arrives immediatly when on a free kick Callaghan crosses perfectly and Mellow easily heads in the equalizer (14'). Few minutes of tiki-taka, and we are ahead when Lenders jumps his markers and beats the keeper with a feint for the returning 1-2 (36').
    Two minutes later, another absurdily heavy charge on our Diamond costs the red card to Wild's DMC Chambers; on the free kick Callaghan this time shoots directly signing the 1-3 and his magistral performance today. Even in 10, or better say after they became 10 ppl, Wildspirit seems to be playing better. Our attacks get easily blocked while they score on the very first occasion with Odriozola, setting on 2-3 the result. But coach Mad had already foreseen the troll this time readaptating the module to the usual 4-1-2-1-2 with Becker in as AMC using the space left by the red carded. Another yellow card at minute 67 (Mellow out for 6 days) costs us our MC, but let Callaghan score another one from the Free-Kick settling the 2-4. The rest of the match is pretty much a siege of their area, where we score two more times with Rob Denton (83') and Mark Lenders (85'): amazing how we too played better when we remained just 10 (we couldn't get Mellow subbed cause, LIKE FKIN ALWAIS, the moment we ordered our 3rd sub was 1 minute before the injury).
    We are for the moment 9 points clear in the board from the 2nd team, with the 3rd one still having to play and able to reduce to 7 the gap tonight.

Scorers: I.Baga, D.Mellow, M.Lenders, P.Callaghan, M.Odriozola, P.Callaghan, R.Denton, M.Lenders.
    MoM: Philip Callaghan (9), New Team.
    dv8r, July Fourth and Ljepoje like this.

add me

Quote Originally Posted by RobertSuckling View Post
    Doubt it perfect tatics have a 100% record for the last 3 years.. thats quite the achiement.. Although i heard rumours that they were sniffing around alex fergusen..
    He has 1 draw in the league this season and he has had 1 draw in the entire last 3 seasons in the league and won every champions league game in the last 3 seasons, mainly through a power trained team and playing mostly inactive teams. He has only had the odd inferior competitor to contend with but has put to one side each time rather easily.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by ayayotta View Post
    add me
    how about no
    July Fourth likes this.