Page 116 of 203 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126166 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 2024
Like Tree957Likes

Thread: Season 39

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    My league rival continues to win games like crazy... he won 8-0 today, wasn't even watching and had 2 players injured.

This is Level 2 all over again... Was neck and neck right down to game 24, when I beat my rival to win the league. I play him on game 20.. As I said, this could go down to the wire. Whoever wins that will win the league and I play away... Could a shock be on the cards for Perfect Tactics?
    Just a follow-up to your post... my league rival won 8-0 away at the better of the 2 thai teams in my league today... PFF...
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

July Fourth 4-0 TURKUAZ SK League Round 10
    July Fourth 107.7 4-4-2 Classic - TURKUAZ 96.4 4-2-3W-1

With Hardy and Miku unavailable for this game we reverted back to one of our former default formations used at our club and was the simple 4-4-2 classic, but thankfully on this game we know that this formation was pretty much the choice anyways, July Fourth played a steady game and followed on from yesterdays good win at HONDA 2 who won 8-0 earlier today to ensure we needed to win to remain 6 points clear. Michu got us infront relatively early by beating a defender and powering it past the keeper, Mensah scored a brace both from free kicks and a Michu corner late on for Novotny to header in for 4-0, we missed 2 easy chances form Papaleo which allowed Zidane to come on as a substitute midway through the second half. Adams won a good series of tackles for us in defence during the second half.

Goals: Michu (13) Mensah (30,59) Novotny (74) MOTM: Adams.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    My team had a 2-2 against the league team with the highest quality... Ive played all the strong teams in the league once now and maintain a 3 pts lead and a quite high goal difference which isnt too bad. One injury which has cost some packs, but I guess my opponent had it worse since his only striker in the entire team got a red card. Well, he should be good enough to win with an AMC in striker position.

I bought a new MC which was a bit overdue since my two MCs got 5 red cards over the 3 competitions.
    Bermuda Triangle, started 26.2.2013
    standings/trophies (9 seasons, 7 promotions):
    League winner: 4
    Champions league winner: 2
    Cup winner: 2

Addicted
    fuuu, another loss for me in league

played with my B-Team, didnt watch and lost 1-0. Now I'm 4th in league, with the best team. Its time to drop out of Cup so i can stomp my opponents in league, but not without a fight. At least ro16 I want to win, first match in ~4h

edit:
    just to be clear: B-Team means Q27 for me, Q20 for him.
    Last edited by Zeon; 04-18-2013 at 04:00 PM.
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

EPIC FAIL No.2: The Cirkus continues .....

Yesterday ....

Today ....

41% vs 59% Ball possesion, 3 - 10 in corners, 6 - 16 in Free kicks and 17 - 15 attempts on target (8 - 7 on goal) + SHE WASN'T PRESENT !

July Fourth likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Oh yeah, I forgot ... 2 injuries, 5 bookings and all goals concieved one-on-one (despite the GK´s SA)... Also, 2 of her goals came stright after a injurie or a substition...The commentary didn´t state who took my free kicks, or why he missed - AGAIN!

The league winner is fu*king predetermined, like everything else
    July Fourth likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Addicted
    i feel u bro
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    oh bad results for you, but teams are ballanced (I'm talking about second one), I lost with 4-1 in CUP last season... nothing is impossible.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    2-1 in cup today I hope we will quality more far...
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    oh bad results for you, but teams are ballanced (I'm talking about second one), I lost with 4-1 in CUP last season... nothing is impossible.
    You mean, "In T11 everything is possible"?

I wounder if T11 Mourinho could give me an explanation or a advice? Or maybe I should stop playing and tap my girlfriend instead...
    SimplySimon likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...