Page 117 of 203 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127167 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 2024
Like Tree957Likes

Thread: Season 39

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    You mean, "In T11 everything is possible"?

I wounder if T11 Mourinho could give me an explanation or a advice? Or maybe I should stop playing and tap my girlfriend instead...
    Can help with this if needed ;-)

bahahahaha

Sorry, no offence intended, tough result that
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Season 1: League Champions (no Cup or CL)

Season 2: League Champions, Cup silver medal, CL silver medal

Season 3: League Champions, CL bronze medal

Season 4: League bronze medal, CL winner, Cup winner

Feeder AFC 6 - 0 CR7 FC League, Round 10

4-4-2 vs 4-4-2

Another regulation win for Feeder; there was even the opportunity for Julio Colman - our lumbering Paraguayan DC - to wander up the field, saunter past the GK and roll it into the net. Particularly pleasing was the shot efficiency rating of 55%. Early in the season the team was misfiring badly, although we were creating enough chances for it not to matter too much. Now there's a bit of ruthlessness being displayed

Hopefully we can carry that into tonight's big cup game, where for the first time we will face a team that has an average quality in the 30s. Both managers rested their first choice XIs for their league matches, so it will be a tough game
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Everything is possible indeed....
    Just finished 5-0 against an abandoned team. All goals scored by defenders...

Season 39-4-19-2013-1-05-45-am.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by SimplySimon View Post
    Can help with this if needed ;-)

bahahahaha

Sorry, no offence intended, tough result that
    Nah, no hard feelings... But I will give a call if we decide to try the "diamond" one night ....
    SimplySimon likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Balkan Boyz - Matchday 12 (Sz.4 - lvl4)

HEADLINE: Manager -Ljepoje- throws in towel on title: “The right decision at right time”

Balkan Boyz Manager -Ljepoje- decided to threw in the towel for his club’s T11 League title challenge today, saying that due yesterdays and todays unexpected and non logical loses, the teams odds of winning the T11 League title this season are far away. Manager -Ljepoje- was left perplexed at just how his side lost two games which they dominated for long spells, but paid a heavy price for a couple of epic engine fails and therefore automatically penalized. Asked if it was the right decision, Manager -Ljepoje- said that at the moment it feels like the right decision at right time.

"It is frustrating because we put so much effort in our team this season and then lose two games when we were on top, we were 1-0 up the first quarter in both games, and then got down to 1-2 respectively 4-1. All goals concieved after substitutions and injuries and a commentary that doesnt state which player is taking a free kick or corner, or why a player gets injured. Also, without being at any moment dominated, the only times they became dangerous was on counter-attacks and situations in which we fail to score after a corner or a freekick. If you are dominated and they create chance after chance, okay you accept it, but this was two strange games to lose. It is difficult to understand how you lose two games like that. It just doesn't make sense. And for the moment, it feels like the right decision at right time" he said.

With 10 rounds played and 16 to go, Balkan Boyz are currently at a 3rd place on 22points. 2points behind the 2nd team -FC Kula- and 6points behind the current leader -FC Beauteville-. The Balkan Boyz board has announced that they have accepted Manager -Ljepoje´s- decision and that the team will be left on auto-pilot for the rest of the season.

Adio, arrivederci and vozdra!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Balkan Boyz - Matchday 12 (Sz.4 - lvl4)

HEADLINE: Manager -Ljepoje- throws in towel on title: “The right decision at right time”

Balkan Boyz Manager -Ljepoje- decided to threw in the towel for his club’s T11 League title challenge today, saying that due yesterdays and todays unexpected and non logical loses, the teams odds of winning the T11 League title this season are far away. Manager -Ljepoje- was left perplexed at just how his side lost two games which they dominated for long spells, but paid a heavy price for a couple of epic engine fails and therefore automatically penalized. Asked if it was the right decision, Manager -Ljepoje- said that at the moment it feels like the right decision at right time.

"It is frustrating because we put so much effort in our team this season and then lose two games when we were on top, we were 1-0 up the first quarter in both games, and then got down to 1-2 respectively 4-1. All goals concieved after substitutions and injuries and a commentary that doesnt state which player is taking a free kick or corner, or why a player gets injured. Also, without being at any moment dominated, the only times they became dangerous was on counter-attacks and situations in which we fail to score after a corner or a freekick. If you are dominated and they create chance after chance, okay you accept it, but this was two strange games to lose. It is difficult to understand how you lose two games like that. It just doesn't make sense. And for the moment, it feels like the right decision at right time" he said.

With 10 rounds played and 16 to go, Balkan Boyz are currently at a 3rd place on 22points. 2points behind the 2nd team -FC Kula- and 6points behind the current leader -FC Beauteville-. The Balkan Boyz board has announced that they have accepted Manager -Ljepoje´s- decision and that the team will be left on auto-pilot for the rest of the season.

Adio, arrivederci and vozdra!

6 points are nothing

Ask Pricop how 2 seasons ago he wanted to drop also the battle, with 10 more games left he was down 7 points, and he continued to play and he won the title
    Extraterestrii - Level 25-Season 27
    19 Times League Winner - 4 Times League Runners Up-1 3rd place
    11 Champions League Winners - 4 Times CL 3rd Place
    1 CUP 2nd place, 1 CUP 3rd place

My Team: http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...nian-team.html
    Our club official facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Extra...19484014750358

Junior Aliens in the 35 T League

1 35T CUP TROPHY-
    1 League Trophy

Top Eleven Romanian Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Rubenito View Post
    6 points are nothing

Ask Pricop how 2 seasons ago he wanted to drop also the battle, with 10 more games left he was down 7 points, and he continued to play and he won the title
    Yeah, I say stick with it - there's plenty to fight for. I see lots of people talk about game engine fail, but it can change in your favour too

Your team is awesome, they can pull it back
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Addicted
    My payers are just too stupid to score goals
    Q32 vs Q25, possession 61-39 and i only win 1-0. Others win 7-0 with that stats...

lets see how i do vs a 1star team in a friendly...
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Quote Originally Posted by Rubenito View Post
    6 points are nothing

Quote Originally Posted by SimplySimon View Post
    Yeah, I say stick with it - there's plenty to fight for. I see lots of people talk about game engine fail, but it can change in your favour too

Your team is awesome, they can pull it back

No, dude. I´m feed up with the league. Nothing makes any sense, and you dont know "who is drinking, or paying" any more. I will leave them on their one and hope they manage to stay in top 3 (at least get a trophy + CL qualif. spot). But I will do my best in the CL & CUP since we play&do great in these tournaments
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Apprentice
    Had to heal my GK who got injured yesterday for 6 days. League match GK gets injured again........

Season 39-4.jpg

Had to heal him again 12 days injury. He's my only GK and i had a cup match coming next

Then the Cup game totaly blocking troll

Season 39-2.jpgSeason 39-3.jpgSeason 39-1.jpg

And lets not forget, they won't let you go out without 1 injury per game if you're an active manager. Bitch please...........