Page 127 of 203 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137177 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 2024
Like Tree957Likes

Thread: Season 39

Chronicles from the Eagles...we are 2points clear in the league. And still flying our flag in both champions league and cup but this will be our last season.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    MARKET: New Team officialized this morning the transfer of a new ML/AML, 22 yo, Q 45 7*. The transfer cost was 4,7 M.

The funds necessary were raised by selling Jason Derrick, 21 yo Q37 ML/AML, of 2,7 M value, for the total amount of 9,3 M .
    Gotta love bidding wars!!!
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

MARKET: New Team officialized this morning the transfer of a new ML/AML, 22 yo, Q 45 7*. The transfer cost was 4,7 M.

The funds necessary were raised by selling Jason Derrick, 21 yo Q37 ML/AML, of 2,7 M value, for the total amount of 9,3 M .
    Scout? PT?
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Scout? PT?
    Yes, was a 44 Q scout freshly appeared on list 22 yo (first winger in 3 seasons!). New server s market is poor of them, so i took him "free" . 9,2 M equals to 46 T, so practically i bought him for 22 T total. He is 5 sps away from 7* and currently 4 gained

Quote Originally Posted by Benlee4u View Post
    Chronicles from the Eagles...we are 2points clear in the league. And still flying our flag in both champions league and cup but this will be our last season.
    You retiring?

Yes, was a 44 Q scout freshly appeared on list 22 yo (first winger in 3 seasons!). New server s market is poor of them, so i took him "free" . 9,2 M equals to 46 T, so practically i bought him for 22 T total. He is 5 sps away from 7* and currently 4 gained

Nice one! Hopefully he will perform well and perhaps score a goal or two
    I managed to get 56T from surveys/downloading games this week so I bought my 2nd GK yesterday, think he was 5SKP from 7*. He made some good saves in the CUP and keept the O in 2 league games so far... Think my no. choice 1 (on the bench and injured since thursday) finds himself threatened a little bit

I canĀ“t wait until season/lvl 5.. Hopefully there will be some decent scouts the first 3 days that I can purchase..Still have the +300T saved from this season.. My team will be a "sugar-bomb"..
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

I reluctantly put my 4th choice striker, on the transfer list today, as I've just signed a new player. It was a wrench selling him, as he was the longest serving player in my squad (having played for 6 seasons). But at 24 and only 3* I wanted to strengthen the team. Maybe it was because he was a AML/AMC/ST, but a bidding war errupted for him. Valued at 9.2M, I placed him on offer at the starting price of 7.9M. Because the server has been playing up, I did not get to see the bidding, but I have been notified that he has been sold for 29.6M. So I'm happy.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    I reluctantly put my 4th choice striker, on the transfer list today, as I've just signed a new player. It was a wrench selling him, as he was the longest serving player in my squad (having played for 6 seasons). But at 24 and only 3* I wanted to strengthen the team. Maybe it was because he was a AML/AMC/ST, but a bidding war errupted for him. Valued at 9.2M, I placed him on offer at the starting price of 7.9M. Because the server has been playing up, I did not get to see the bidding, but I have been notified that he has been sold for 29.6M. So I'm happy.
    Teddy King... Yeah the bidding war would of occured because of the rare 3 positions on offer for where he plays and obivously to L8 managers they are getting a 5* player, He should do well back down in L8.
    Raykco likes this.

won 0 : 6 in league but got 2 players injured , 1 for 8 days other one for 15 days huh
    (*_*)

League, round 13 - Blue Whales 0-2 Perfect Tactics
    Blue Whales: 42.5, 4-1-3N-1-1
    Perfect Tactics: 52.0, 3N-1-3N-2W-1

Blue Whales lose for the first time this season and we go 4 points clear of 2nd place. Such a nervy start to the match from Perfect Tactics, Blue Whales were getting more chances but Mauro with a sloppy bit of defending brought down Mata in the box and got a yellow card for his troubles. Petersen stepped up to convert the penalty to give Perfect Tactics the lead. We should have made it 2-0 when VDZ had an open goal to shoot from but his shot went wide. Blue Whales were getting into the game and Mohamed tested De Mafia several times with some long range strikes, the first went out for a corner and De Mafia doing well to cover his box and make the catch. We did get the second on the hour, Nascimento finding Eastgate who smashed his shot into the back of the net. It was an interesting last 25 minutes as Blue Whales continued to press for the goal, Mohamed going through on goal but his shot went out for a corner, again De Mafia doing well to catch the cross. We held on for a very important win as we pass through the halfway point in this season.

Goals: Petersen (17' PEN), Eastgate (61')
    MOTM: Vittalone

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<