Page 128 of 203 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138178 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 2024
Like Tree957Likes

Thread: Season 39

Good result DV8R

Today we won 9-2 against a 9th place team.. Good result keeping us high at +8. I have an easy CL game today and I'm really missing the competition of the cup.
    TuaMa: Season 3 team

Season 1: Cup Preliminaries and League winners

Season 2:Cup preliminaries, League winners and Champions League winners!

Season 3: League winners, CL winners
    Season 4: In progress.

Quote Originally Posted by CameraLagg View Post
    Good result DV8R

Today we won 9-2 against a 9th place team.. Good result keeping us high at +8. I have an easy CL game today and I'm really missing the competition of the cup.
    Yeah I miss the old cup format where I can give the reserves a run out and still kick ass against rubbish teams, Cup wasn't interesting until I reached the Semi's in the last 5 or 6 seasons.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Revelation 0-6 July Fourth League Round 13
    Revelation 100.8 4-3W-3 - July Fourth 107.9 4-3W-1-2 (first 10 mins default 3-5-2 + Style formation.)

We started this game with our default formation and immediately we won a free-kick that was saved and out for a corner, Michu crossed it in a Ramirez headed us infront, next Hardy was injured in a rash challenge and Wibowo was rightfully booked, this meant we had to switch to 4-3W-1-2 with Holvoet coming on for Hardy and Ramirez switching to DC. Next L.McNamara made a rash challenge to injure Ahmad Shah and was booked. Immediately after my substitution we took control of the game, and Michu found Miku from a corner to double our lead, Papaleo then was fouled in the area on 30 mins and put away the penalty kick, before just before half-time a July Fourth counter attack lead to Michu receiving the ball and tapping it easily past the keeper and we lead 4-0 at HT, we made a couple of subs taking off 2 important players our defenders Hogan and Ramirez, We had still plenty of chances in the second half and Miku made it a brace from 30 meters and another Michu corner this time found Holvoet to make it 6-0 and rounded off a fine performance form our team after yesterdays disappointing draw.

Goals: Ramirez (2) Miku (18,61) Papaleo (30 PEN) Michu (42) Holvoet (77) MOTM: Michu.
    CameraLagg and Raykco like this.

Good result july! How are Hardy's stats on your team?? He's doing pretty well for me

Hardy injured for 6 days? We need him tonight for our Champions League Last 16 first leg against F.C. Tiki Taka.

Quote Originally Posted by cameralagg View Post
    good result july! How are hardy's stats on your team?? He's doing pretty well for me
    Hardy Stats. P17 G8 A0 M0. Best UP I've had out the 3.

For me P21 G8 A3 M1.. But he's been having to play as a defender for the last 2 games due to 3 out of 5 DCs being out for injury so I didn't count those.. If I count those he got another goal and another MOTM.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Hardy injured for 6 days? We need him tonight for our Champions League Last 16 first leg against F.C. Tiki Taka.
    Great... LOL... Now I brought him back he was suspended for the game anyways but it still would of cost 15 reds to bring him back tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Great... LOL... Now I brought him back he was suspended for the game anyways but it still would of cost 15 reds to bring him back tomorrow.
    Don't you have a decent sub for him?

Quote Originally Posted by CameraLagg View Post
    Don't you have a decent sub for him?
    He is the only DMC in my entire squad at present and he is at 7*113 (19) but since 4-3W-1-2 worked well in my league game today I'll use it tonight in the CL.