Page 144 of 203 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154194 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 2024
Like Tree957Likes

Thread: Season 39

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    Put max bonus for cup match if you don't have it set already, let me know how you did.

what a joke^^ (result of the first game: 2-2)

I guess my complaints earlier helped

In case u wonder about my strange formation: i only used it after the 3-0, i thought he wont score 4 goals vs that formation^^

edit:
    I have an actual shot of winning the cup now. The guys on the other side of the bracket they have 27.3 and 25.2, my semifinal opponent has Q30.2, compared to my Q30.6. Problem is, that my first opponent has a lot of scouts (five with 6* and SA and and four with 5* and SA), so his team will be a bit stronger than mine.
    Last edited by Zeon; 04-24-2013 at 07:03 PM.
    magic3 likes this.
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon View Post

what a joke^^ (result of the first game: 2-2)

I guess my complaints earlier helped

In case u wonder about my strange formation: i only used it after the 3-0, i thought he wont score 4 goals vs that formation^^
    The red card chucked the tie in your favour and your team were able to take full advantage of having the extra man.

Isn't it funny what can happen in this game when you said earlier you were fed up of poor results.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 04-24-2013 at 07:03 PM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Addicted
    Its still a joke...

btw, i had 74-26 possession in the game, is it normal to get that high when playing a team with 10 players?
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Apprentice
    I think his formation was illegal after the card, not enough central midfielders, so your possession was actually 80% for 80 minutes. I think you need at least 2 central midfielders (AMC, MC or DMC) for a legal formation, since wide diamond is legal.

About my team:

Since Im out of the cup, there was just an easy 3-0 in league today, no injuries, and place 2 had a draw so Im ahead by 4 again.

Tomorrow is my next CL game, opponent seems beatable.

It seems to me there are a lot of young free players on the list lately, snagged 4 new players 18-24 years for one token each. Time to weed out the old guys in my 2nd squad, now I can actually increase my team value in the friendlies.
    Bermuda Triangle, started 26.2.2013
    standings/trophies (9 seasons, 7 promotions):
    League winner: 4
    Champions league winner: 2
    Cup winner: 2

a big ****ing thanks to nordeus to crush the server 4 minutes before the cup match. I can't still log in in any way and so i'm pretty sure cup will go to hell.

Fkin worst company ever. Hope your server burns down.

Lost 6-1 away, not having a sigle chanche to get in the match due to server not loading the game.

On top of that, my 4-1-2-1-2 was replaced by a random 3-4-3 which i never ever dreamed to use or build.

THANK YOU NORDEUS IDIOTS.

Balkan Boyz - Matchday 18 (Sz.4 - lvl4)

HEADLINE: Balkan Boyz after-match press conference

Balkan Boyz with manager –Ljepoje- at the helm held a post-match news conference at Villa Park (England) after they beat Villa 1 – 3 (3-4 on aggregate) in the T11 Cup this afternoon.

Q: First of all, we want to congratulate you for your magnificent success and on your fabulous win at Villa Park against Villa in the 2nd leg. How does it feal?

LJ: Well?! first, thank you for the kind words and the compliment. Second, I think we`re still all shook up and we just can't believe that we were the 1th team to qualify for the semi-finals – but we actually got there! It would probably take a couple of hours or a day to realize what we have accomplished.

Third, as I mentioned earlier, that there's probably nothing that our players can't achieve with proper coaching. As we always need to improve every minute of our game, we need to keep our heads up, believe in ourselves and continue on our way of playing football. Also, this was an another great day for the club as we never doubted the fact that we wanted to win other trophies, besides the league trophy. This was an important game and it will be an even more important games further one in this tournament when we face our next opponent “Orchard Utd” in the semi-finals… That is what we are looking forward to now.

Q: We all witnessed an another side of the Balkan Boyz´s in the 2nd leg compared to the 1th leg. A Balkan Boyz that “took it all and gave nothing back”. And how do you comment on the fact that you managed to score not just once, but 3 goals in 48 minutes?

LJ: Hah, well where to begin?! There is a saying or expression that goes like “fight fire with fire” which means that you have or could retaliate with a similar form of attack that has been used against you. Now, as you all know our opposition “Villa” played with a 3W-2N-2N-2W-1 formation in the 1th leg, a formation which we used and applied in the final-eight and in the CL earlier on. As we failed in the 1th leg with the 4-5-1V formation and the 3W-3W-2W-2 formation, we decided to go with the 3W-2N-2N-2W-1 formation in the 2nd leg as well.

Now, this could have gone one way or other as it could generate a result which we wouldn´t be satisfied or pleased with. But as the game continued, I noticed that we controlled the game and managed to line up opportunity after opportunity. And every opportunity, is a opportunity to get a goal or two. And this is what happened, our opportunities turned into realities and we managed to get the 1th goal, then the second and eventually the third in the 48th minute.

Q: Earlier that day, you said that the “ that the montenegrin striker Stevan Jovetić was looking forward to shoot down the english team "Villa" and put himself on the newspaper headlines later on that evening “ but we witnessed a goal scored by the German U21 International and Schalke 04 defender, Sead Kolašinac as well. A goal that got Balkan Boyz 4-3 on aggregate and therefore a ticket to the semi-finals. Where you surprised that he managed to score and not, let´s say Olić or Sušić?

LJ: Haha, well that´s actually a funny story! As you all know, Stevan Jovetić is probably one of the greatest striker if not the best on lvl 4. He is 18yr old and already a superstar and manages to score or assist in every game. And the fact that he got injured the first quarter of the 1th leg, he felt quite disappointed that he couldn´t continue and was therefore forced to follow the game from the bench the rest 75minutes. A game which we lost by 1 – 2. Anyway, the next day he recovered as planned and took part in our both games in the League and CL, in which he managed to score and assist. Then there was this reporter from a newspaper that wanted a statement from Jovetić, and Jovetić was of course polite and took this time to give the reporter some statements. Then this reporter asked Jovetić if he was “fit-for-fight” and looking forward to the 2nd leg against Villa at Villa Park the next day, on which Jovetic answered the reporter as he did and it became a “hit” and then the newspapers here and those in UK just made a “big thing” of it and it heated the situation furthermore.

Now when it comes to Sead Kolašinac and his 3rd goal, that itself has a factor that I think could be taken into account. Earlier on that day, probably 30 minutes before the kick-off I decided to extend his contract from 1 year to 3 years and of course, offer him a large bonus as well. Then 48 minutes into the game, he scored the 3rd goal and showed his gratitude. So, yes. Sometimes you need to offer or give something, to get something important in return. And I´m grateful for that gift and to have a player like him in our squad.

Q: One last question, what are your expectations and how are you gonna tackle “Orchard Utd”, a club that is expected to take a final spot together with Dyanamo SWAG?

LJ: Well, we all know that they are the favourites in this semi-final "clash" and that it will be 2 difficult games, both home and away. Anyway, our scouts have been following our opposition for a couple of days since we knew that there where a % that we would end up facing them in a semi-final. And as far as I know and the information I can share with you and the rest is following. First, their team are composed of 7* and 8*, all of their players are quite experienced, since they participated in last years cup tournament as well. Second, we know that they favour a 4-1-2-1-2 wide-diamond formation. This is a formation which they seems to use and apply in all of the 3 competitions (league, cl and cup) and they don´t seem to change it.

Third, as their AMC, Steven Gerrard earned his 2nd booking in the last game, he will not be able to take part in the 1th leg. This will cause some problems for them as S.Gerrard is the only AMC they have in their squad and they will be forced to apply and play with a different formation which could cause them some problems. Of course, they could buy a AMC but that up to their management to decide.

When it comes to which type formation or which kind of tactics we will use, that is still confidential and we will not reveal our cards until the last half-hour or so. But I can promise you all one thing – We will keep playing together as a team and we will do our best to make sure that we play our best and we hope that we can get a goal or two in the 1th leg, and then another one in the return. And hopefully that will be enough to reach a final spot.

Over&Out!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    a big ****ing thanks to nordeus to crush the server 4 minutes before the cup match. I can't still log in in any way and so i'm pretty sure cup will go to hell.

Fkin worst company ever. Hope your server burns down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Lost 6-1 away, not having a sigle chanche to get in the match due to server not loading the game.

On top of that, my 4-1-2-1-2 was replaced by a random 3-4-3 which i never ever dreamed to use or build.

THANK YOU NORDEUS IDIOTS.
    Oh, this is messed up! Are you sure you couldn´t log in? I have been logged in since the last past 45minutes (I´m bidding for a player) and haven´t experienced any problems. You should send them a ticket and at least try to get an explanation.

Where you the only/last one playing? I´ve noticed that my friend (Dynamo SWAG) won with 6 - 2 as well (at home).. Don´t know if he managed to log in or not, and I didn´t follow his game due the Dortmund - Real game.

This is just to harsh!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Stupid question: If you offer 0 tokens for a player on negotiations, do you still have to pay a token to make the offer?
    TuaMa: Season 3 team

Season 1: Cup Preliminaries and League winners

Season 2:Cup preliminaries, League winners and Champions League winners!

Season 3: League winners, CL winners
    Season 4: In progress.

Quote Originally Posted by CameraLagg View Post
    Stupid question: If you offer 0 tokens for a player on negotiations, do you still have to pay a token to make the offer?
    Ony the T that N takes as "fee" (which they re-pay you if the manager rejects your bid).
    PROUD MANAGER OF...