Page 148 of 203 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150158198 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 2024
Like Tree957Likes

Thread: Season 39

we are in the Cup Semifinals

Tonight we have 2 very important games to come in the League and Champions League

If we win the league match we will be 10 points away from 2nd place
    Ljepoje likes this.
    Extraterestrii - Level 25-Season 27
    19 Times League Winner - 4 Times League Runners Up-1 3rd place
    11 Champions League Winners - 4 Times CL 3rd Place
    1 CUP 2nd place, 1 CUP 3rd place

My Team: http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...nian-team.html
    Our club official facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Extra...19484014750358

Junior Aliens in the 35 T League

1 35T CUP TROPHY-
    1 League Trophy

Top Eleven Romanian Forum Moderator

Results just in.

Champion's League, Quarter Finals, First Leg

Neudorf United [4-4-2 Flat/5-3-2 Flat] VS New Team [ND/4-4-2 Flat/4-3-1-1]

Another bullet dodged by Troll Engine which seems to be targeting a bit too much New Team lately. Facing a 4-4-2 Flat our Narrow Diamond started well but weirdly enough after a lag between 20' and 25' in which screen froze the situation was put back on par for all the first half, turning back to "normal" from the second half till the end, but not without other trolls in the way.
    First thing first: despite the "light" tackle set up by Coach Mad, we had two yellow cards in between 10' and 20'. Let that alone, we were already pressuring Neudorf with Mason sending the ball too high by a hair. The right opportunity came few minutes after when Hutton alone with the keeper sees his shot deflected, and from the corner kick hardy finds Diamond on the usual scheme sending us ahead 0-1 (37'). In the second half we started on the right path and kept putting pressure on them: after about ten minutes Mason finally found the right path between the lines and this time didn't fail alone with the keeper setting the 0-2 (57'). Here ends the normal part and the troll came in: Bob Denver, on its way to be subbed due to Yellow card, gets injured 5 seconds before going out, while, in the maintime, Neudorf sets up a 5-3-2 which coach Mad suspected to be winger-dependant. So as soon as Neudorf made his 3rd sub New Team saw his 2 Mid wingers in setting the formation on a basic 4-4-2 which was holding and doing great vs the 5-3-2. But as alwais this season, the moment we exahusted substitutions (74') another of our players got injured after a bad foul (Denton, 75') and left us in 10. Nonetheless, Hutton made a miracle pass through the defense lines finding Mason ready and letting him go on 1-3 by himself (76'). We were holding back good in the final minutes when, of course, the single shoot made by them in the whole match got in fom 30 mts, setting the final score on 1-3 (82'). Benji Price, the keeper, got another 5 score, and despite what people says about Keeper's ratings, this season we took practically 95% of our goal against from shoots from far which the keeper usually holds down easily.

Scorers: J.Mason (2), Paul Diamond, M.Weber.
    MoM: C. Yuma (8), New Team (??????)

Afterthoughts

- We got two cards in 10 minutes with light tackling, and now we hold 5 players which might jump the semifinal supposing we pass. Absurd but still acceptable.
    -Bob Denver will be out for 2 days while Denton for 3: if we could have some free videos on Phone, we should recovery them both for the 2nd leg, but alas, it's been a week and more we got 0 fkin videos. So much for nothing, Nordeus.
    -Hutton V1 and Hutton V2 seems definitive to be the top aces of this season, no matter how strong i grow Lenders and Schneider which are approaching the 7* goal. Togheter they are just unstoppable.
    -****ING ENOUGH with injuries immediatly after the last sub. It's the 6th time in this season and this is starting to piss me off for good.
    -Narrow Diamond still works vs the 4-4-2 but what was that lag moment? And why after it my fixed 70% favor bar got back to 50% without moving an inch for the rest of the half, despite being just New Team having chanches? Mhmhmh....
    -If before one less man on pitch didn't cause any change in the match, now seemingl takes affect. My ball possession went from 65% to 54% as soon as i lost Denton.
    -Keeper issue: it's a big big trouble. My main Q43 is scoring 5 and getting goal almost every shot, while the reserve scores 4-5 too, jeez.
    -We can say we are in the semis as i don't see possible a flat 4-4-2 able to win 3-0 away against a Q15 better opponent...but it's Nordeus we're talking about.
    Last edited by Morgan O'Bree; 04-25-2013 at 05:42 PM.
    dv8r and Ljepoje like this.

My CL match in 5 mins... Opponent had only 15 minutes in between his league match and now his CL match

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Champions League 1/4 round, 1st leg - Perfect Tactics 3-1 Piojos FC
    Perfect Tactics: 52.4, 3N-1-3N-2-1
    Piojos FC: 45.1, 4-3N-3

It was fairly even to begin with as both sides had a few chances to score, we scored first from the counter attack, a nice ball played to Warmwater to took the shot and scored early on, a great finish for a defender. The match was still a closely contested match but our defenders were on hand to keep out their strikers. Nascimento's pressure on the defender forced a corner and Hardy got up to header the ball past the goalkeeper for 2-0 just before half time. Piojos got one back in the 2nd half when Alencar raced through on goal and put it away for 2-1. But Norris restored our 2 goal advantage from a Nascimento pass. Piojos almost made it 3-2 but the free kick was slightly over hit as it went off the bar. Hardy had a chance to make it 4-1 but his shot went wide.. A close game but the home win more or less puts us through in the next round as long as a shock result does not occur.

Goals: Warmwater (15'), Hardy (42'), Alencar (56'), Norris (76')
    MOTM: Petersen
    Ljepoje and Morgan O'Bree like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    My CL match in 5 mins... Opponent had only 15 minutes in between his league match and now his CL match
    How do you now that info about his schedule?

Could somebody explain how the yellow cards/warning "works" in this game? I have around 5 players that are "yellowed" since 4 days ago (all league) and they seem to never "go away", despite the fact that they played 4 league games in a row.... Tech.bug?
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by NTNK View Post
    How do you now that info about his schedule?
    i guess same league
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon View Post
    i guess same league
    That's only solution...

Addicted
    are CL semifinals leg1 played on Monday the 29th? If so, i might play the same team in league and CL on one day^^ (we both have better teams than our quarter opponents, with me already winning the first leg 2-0). funny coincidence

I guess I have to unfriend that guy so he cant **** me up with friendlies...
    NTNK likes this.
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post

- We got two cards in 10 minutes with light tackling, and now we hold 5 players which might jump the semifinal supposing we pass. Absurd but still acceptable.

- I had the same issue last season. I switched to "hard tackling" this season and I´m "doing" fine. But there seems to be a "bug" or something else, since 5 of my players are still "yellowed" 4 league games in a row.

-****ING ENOUGH with injuries immediatly after the last sub. It's the 6th time in this season and this is starting to piss me off for good.
    - This is "normal" if not ordinary praxis in T11. You heal one on the morning, but get another one injured due the evening. (Got my ST injured today, AGAIN)

-Keeper issue: it's a big big trouble. My main Q43 is scoring 5 and getting goal almost every shot, while the reserve scores 4-5 too, jeez.
    Are they scouts? I have 2GK, one plays in League and the other one in CL/CUP. Both are getting 6 or 7 (sometimes 8). Try to rotate, otherwise it´s just because they are eating "bananas" instead of clearing the ball.

-We can say we are in the semis as i don't see possible a flat 4-4-2 able to win 3-0 away against a Q15 better opponent...but it's Nordeus we're talking about.
    Hmmm, don´t be to "sure". You never know when the server could "shut down for maintenance" and generate a strange result.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________