Page 166 of 203 FirstFirst ... 66116156164165166167168176 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 2024
Like Tree957Likes

Thread: Season 39

A 6-0 in the league match gave us the title already.

As cor CL, i was on trip to germany and couldn t watch it, finding a rather disappointing but still acceptable 1-1 away. I hope to be able to watch the second leg though.
    Chris Rath and Ljepoje like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    A 6-0 in the league match gave us the title already.

As cor CL, i was on trip to germany and couldn t watch it, finding a rather disappointing but still acceptable 1-1 away. I hope to be able to watch the second leg though.
    Nice!
    Ps. You could as Heynckes und Klopp for some advice... And let us know their view/point of T11
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

10 minutes until KO in our CL Semi-Final 1st Leg.
    PeterMeter likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Rath View Post
    Happened to me last season. My FC Kneipenkick got eleminted in the semis, while my no token free-time troll FC (I watch no videos for it and only matches from time to time) won the league and the CL. Both teams are at the same level, FC Kneipenkick is > 10 quality stronger, but my troll FC plays on a realitive weak server (new server and there was no token buyer in his league and CL last season).
    Asch, I don´t care anymore... There is nothing I can do, but to relay and hope for the best outcome

Anyway, I have begun my Powertraining session, 6 of my 9 scouts are expected to reach 8* until Friday.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    10 minutes until KO in our CL Semi-Final 1st Leg.
    Good luck!
    July Fourth likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Asch, I don´t care anymore... There is nothing I can do, but to relay and hope for the best outcome

Anyway, I have begun my Powertraining session, 6 of my 9 scouts are expected to reach 8* until Friday.
    I'd postpone PT now until start next season when growth rates increase when players lose a star except for those moving out the training age brackets.

Saying that mind, It gives an extra bit of quality for those crucial matches your playing this week.

Addicted
    Man, I'm doing so bad in league this season. Just lost the match for second place, now I am 11p behind 1st and 5p behind 2nd...

edit: but at least i won my first CL semifinal with 3-1 away. Finals here we come!

Cup tomorrow will be hard, lost 1-2 at home :/
    Last edited by Zeon; 04-29-2013 at 09:31 PM.
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE SEMI-FINAL 1ST LEG

bordomavi 1-1 July Fourth

bordomavi 99.5 4-1-3W-2 - July Fourth 108.6 3N-1-3W-1-2 (3N-5-2 V after 25 mins)

We were given another frustrating night in the Champions League and once again leaving us scratching our heads of what to do and how to play the 2nd leg, we were below par again and bordomavi in all honesty here should of won tonight and won quite well with a 4* striker believe it or not causing all the problems, we decided to attack and try and get some away goals since our away form has been good this season upto now. Michu blasted a shot over the beginning of the game and bordomavi had a few attacks before eventually they took the lead on 17 minutes when a Cope corner found Panescu to header it past Seaman, our goal came directly after we made a switch to bring off Miku for Norris to go 3-5-2 V and Michu's cross found Papaleo to took it in for our only away goal of the night. but we never were in the game and count ourselves lucky to get out with a draw because Panescu should of had a hatrick really but Ramirez and Adams blocked his shots on goal, Seaman had a poor game and it was just as well our defenders did the job tonight or we would of been in trouble. Michu late on missed a sitter and Mensah's 90th minute free-kick was blasted over.

Once again our Champions League chances have took a knock and we will have 48 hours to think about our tactics for our 2nd leg in which we play at home.

Goals: Panescu (17) Papaleo (34) MOTM: Gashi
    Last edited by July Fourth; 04-29-2013 at 09:29 PM.
    Ljepoje, Raykco and dv8r like this.

I'd postpone PT now until start next season when growth rates increase when players lose a star except for those moving out the training age brackets.

Saying that mind, It gives an extra bit of quality for those crucial matches your playing this week.
    I was thinking the same, then I´ve noticed that 6 of them ("the chosen ones") are doing quite well in comparison to the other 3. Then you know, if I manage to get them to 8* by friday, then I could "enjoy" the benefit and delight to have 8x8* players in my squad for the 2 remaining days. Also, since the CUP is on the 1 or 2 day, I cannot afford to get elimininated in the KO-stage. Also, I could concentrate on my PT on Jovetic and Vranjes instead, which will be my no.1 priority on Monday.

Then I´ve decided to not buy any "new" players for next season. Maybe a 18yr old MC with a SA and PT him - that´s it.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

[CENTER]CHAMPIONS LEAGUE SEMI-FINAL 1ST LEG

bordomavi 1-1 July Fourth

Once again our Champions League chances have took a knock and we will have 48 hours to think about our tactics for our 2nd leg in which we play at home.

Goals: Panescu (17) Papaleo (34) MOTM: Gashi

Ouf, tough! I´m in the same spot, nothing you can do about it, but accept it. Just go "all-in" in the return and hope it goes well, we both have the "benefit" on playing the 2nd leg at home.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...