Page 170 of 203 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170171172180 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 2024
Like Tree957Likes

Thread: Season 39

Balkan Boyz - Matchday 24 (Sz.4 - lvl4)

HEADLINE: Ljepoje's Balkan Boyz journey ends with a draw in the CUP semi-finals

CUP: Orchard Utd (Q45,4) 4-5-1V/4-2N-2W-2 >> 0 - 0 (AGG: 4 - 3) << Balkan Boyz (Q43,1) Formation: 4-2N-2W-2
    SCORERS: ZERO GOALS
    SUBS: L.Leiva <> D.Harding (Orchard Utd)
    MOTM: GK: P.Reina (rate:9) - Orchard Utd

Balkan Boyz was so close but so far away from a away win against "Orchard Utd" in the 2nd leg of the CUP Semi-finals. Balkan Boyz entered the 2nd leg of the CUP semi-finals with high expectations and hope to make a over-turn as they did against "Villa FC" in the quarter-finals, but 3 outstanding savez by GK Pepe Reina who was declared as "the-man-of-the-match" made that dream short. The club from the Western Balkans are therefore eliminated and their CUP journey are over for this season.

Manager -Ljepoje- is expected to give his press statement shortly after the 2nd semi-final game is played between "Dynamo SWAG" (Switzerland) and "Madrid FC" (Thailand) at 22.45 CET.

Over&Out!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by kevinagueroz View Post
    i see your league standing in my main acc, congratz for your .....league winners lol
    As I always say... Not yet.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Addicted
    Today's match saw Rhondda Rovers play an early (for us) away League match against Devil 9 with high expectations coming off the back of two 7-0 victories. While the result was not as high, we still won our game 6-0, thanks to Nicholls (hat trick), Sutcu (2) and Gussago (1). Unfortunately I was unable to view the match due to work commitments, but it looked easy enough really looking at the stats, with 60% or so possession, 15 shots and of which, 13 were on target.

That's now 22 out of 22 in the league and I will be confirmed the champions if my rival Goatisan fails to win tonight.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Quote Originally Posted by kullehh View Post
    good luck next time something is wrong with engine , i hardly won 3:2 from a 1* team ,
    Thanks, I hope so!

Last edited by Ljepoje; 04-30-2013 at 03:30 PM.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje
    CUP: Orchard Utd (Q45,4) 4-5-1V/4-2N-2W-2 >> 0 - 0 (AGG: 4 - 3) << Balkan Boyz (Q43,1) Formation: 4-2N-2W-2
    SCORERS: ZERO GOALS
    SUBS: L.Leiva <> D.Harding (Orchard Utd)
    MOTM: GK: P.Reina (rate:9) - Orchard Utd
    Oh... Hard Luck...But well done for getting so far and giving it your best shot in the cup! I can remember when your signiture used to say "Boycott" but that 3rd place trophy you get in the cup will look quite good in the cabinet since you worked hard to get there but you probably feel you would deserved a crack at DYNAMO S.W.A.G. in the final.

There is always the Champions League and there is always next season.
    Ljepoje likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    As I always say... Not yet.
    ok then, but i believe u can make it happen.

Even after having won the league with last day's victory, today we pulled out a crushing victory against the 5th team at their home, stomping them 0-9 and letting Hutton score another hat trick. Tomorrow we ll do everything possible to follow the CL MATCH: the only game we didnt watch this season saw a 1-1 draw away in the first leg, even tho we crushed them with their manager being online. Should our Q 42 lose to their Q 32 we d be extremely disappointed.

We also have reached our 300th unassigned skill point this season.
    Ljepoje likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Oh... Hard Luck...But well done for getting so far and giving it your best shot in the cup! I can remember when your signiture used to say "Boycott" but that 3rd place trophy you get in the cup will look quite good in the cabinet since you worked hard to get there but you probably feel you would deserved a crack at DYNAMO S.W.A.G. in the final.

There is always the Champions League and there is always next season.
    Yeah, Thanks! Well to be honest, I didn´t expect to get so far either. My expectations were low and I was like "well I will probably end up in the final-eight and then be eliminated"... But then when I won the final-eight and suddenly played in the quarter-finals and then semi-finals I was like "Hmm, maybe I underestimated myself, my players and our capacity" after all.

But they, Of 128 teams we managed to get to the semi-finals and end 3rd... At least we will have a trophy that will remind of our "glory" and "sucess".... I had a great time and as I said before, I would like to exchange a 1th place league trophy against a 1th place CL or CUP trophy. Hopefully we "earned" some respect from all competitors at lvl 4...It will be a "delight" to see how we manage next season
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Even after having won the league with last day's victory, today we pulled out a crushing victory against the 5th team at their home, stomping them 0-9 and letting Hutton score another hat trick. Tomorrow we ll do everything possible to follow the CL MATCH: the only game we didnt watch this season saw a 1-1 draw away in the first leg, even tho we crushed them with their manager being online. Should our Q 42 lose to their Q 32 we d be extremely disappointed.

We also have reached our 300th unassigned skill point this season.
    Nice result!

But, shi*t everybody seems to get a draw in the semi-finals nowadays ... I have a 2-2 draw (away) from the 1th leg, hopefully we can pull our sh*t together and win at home and play the CL Finals

Ps. You can send me the 300SKP as a "gift".. From a friend, to a friend
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    1st in league
    90% in the cup final
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook