Page 191 of 203 FirstFirst ... 91141181189190191192193201 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 2024
Like Tree957Likes

Thread: Season 39

Addicted
    I didnt expect to win so i dont really care. Cup > CL anyways, moar prize money^^

Won the CL 5-0
    TuaMa: Season 3 team

Season 1: Cup Preliminaries and League winners

Season 2:Cup preliminaries, League winners and Champions League winners!

Season 3: League winners, CL winners
    Season 4: In progress.

Unfortunately, my team couldn't pull off a win as we were going against a pretty good team on their ground. However, we were able to score a goal on the 85th minute and draw it up to 2-2. Tomorrow we are going against another good team on our ground, so we will need a win in order to get 2nd place at least, and maybe 1st place depending on the other teams' results.
    Ljepoje likes this.
    Team: Presheva FC

Quote Originally Posted by Arijanit View Post
    Unfortunately, my team couldn't pull off a win as we were going against a pretty good team on their ground. However, we were able to score a goal on the 85th minute and draw it up to 2-2. Tomorrow we are going against another good team on our ground, so we will need a win in order to get 2nd place at least, and maybe 1st place depending on the other teams' results.
    Didn´t you play CL final as well or were you eliminated in earlier stage?
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Rookie
    This is the third season for me LVL3.
    Won the cup! i think Cup LVL was 6.
    Won the CL!
    WON the League!

TREBLE!
    Chris Rath likes this.

won league and cl but had bad luck in the cup quarterfinal
    another season like the others
    maybe we have the luck to win the treble next season
    i am gonna put a lot of effort into it to make it possible

hello people

Won the league but CL and Cup no success ...

CL update (final): FC Kneipenkick (39.6) - Real Maranese (28.2)
    In this level 4th CL final FC Kneipenkick faced Real Maranese, who kicked out many better quality teams with their 3W-1-4-2.
    Kneipenkick manager Chris looked in the counter formation thread and played 4-1-2-1-2 narrow diamond, with offensive wingbacks, attacking mentality and pressure through the center.
    The match started with a first chance for Maranese and a yellow for Upton (11.), while Kneipenkick had problems to find into the match. Maranese stood compact and up to half-time FCK had a small plus on chances, but no real sitters. Chris thought about bringing a third striker to set Maraneses 3 man defense under pressure and was about to take a defender out, but than right before half-time came a shock: Bernd Gürser, in the team since season 1 got fouled and had to be subbed. That hurt the team since he was the only AMC in the 18 man rooster. FCKs management reacted and brought substitute striker Pourhaji for Gürser (42.).
    In the half-time FCK changed the mentality to let this 4-1-2-3 work. It did not take long for FCK to adopt to this new system (never played before): Long ball on Upton, who got fouled. Garcia converted the freekick: 1-0 Kneipenkick (48.).
    This goal played into our new tactics. The opponent had to open, while we countered and had massive offensive power. Maranese was unorganised at a corner, no problem for Kunz to head it in (63.). FCK kept control of the match and was about to sub Upton out, but no before Upton scored the 3rd one after another nice corner by Marie (89.). Final score: 3-0.

Season 39-cl-highlights.jpg

So the trophy is back (after last years sh*tty semis exit) where it belongs.
    Ljepoje and July Fourth like this.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

Congratulations on the CL winners! Kick off in 10 minutes for me and unless the guy switches last second, he's gonna park the bus on a 5-1-2-2. We will opt for the 3-1-4-2 hoping our better Q will force it out. In league we didnt watch a really idiotic 1-1 draw with 20/16 shoots for our side unscored. The last performances make me worried, but we' ll see. Our CL OPPONENT has good Q in his main 11 after all. Let s hope Schneider ( one goal today too) confirms his late amazing form. We will start with all players rested and on 99 morale.

On a side note Bakuretsu Storm failed the title assault in the league but won his second straight CL cup winning 0-1 against a better quality team. So we can misappear in front of them, which are going to support us tonight.