Page 196 of 203 FirstFirst ... 96146186194195196197198 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 2024
Like Tree957Likes

Thread: Season 39

Apprentice
    64 greens WOW!!!
    Facebook or top eleven website?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon View Post
    What are the odds to get good DC/DR Aerial SA and good ST 1on1 Scouts on tomorrow's scout list?^^
    For both at the same time... about 8/1? Just depends on what age (22-24) and quality (3/8 or 4/9)?
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Addicted
    I guess just wait and see

just saw my second team won CL^^
    main team: league 3rd, CL 2nd, Cup 1st
    second team: league 1st, CL 1st, Cup out in first stage

two titles for second team, only one for main
    July Fourth and Black Hawks like this.
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Apprentice
    won League
    wasn't as lucky in CL and cup.

LEAGUE ROUND 26

July Fourth 5-0 Revelation

July Fourth 108.8 4-1-2-1-2 ND - Revelation 101.7 4-3W-3

Last match of the league season to round off another season that saw July Fourth win the League/CL double once again. But before today we only played 25 matches in the league this season and there is 26 in the league season. Nothing to play for really except an end season run out for the players and a trophy presentation afterwards. We decided to give players like P.McNamara, R.Holvoet, Rocastle and Campbell a final send off by letting them play a game which is fair to all those players and acknowledge the service that those players gave to our club.

But the day belonged to Papaleo. A striker who was willing to make a statement to show us who should be starting in our first XI next season. Papaleo's quality is in a relative decline compared to our current playing level and will drop to 6*113 next season. Papaleo got us infront on 14 minutes after weaving past defenders and sending the shot past the keeper. on 30 minutes Papaleo basically did the same again except with a little extra pace. Miku made it 3-0 form 25 meters just before half-time.

Revelation never were in the game as July Fourth's narrow diamond dominated the shallow midfield of our opponents and it was easy for us to feed Papaleo who was still hungry for goals, Papaleo completed the hatrick on 50 minutes after making a clear run on goal and hitting it by the keeper. Michu had a chance to score midway through the 2nd half, We won a corner towards the end of the game and Michu crossed it in for Papaleo to get a head onto it and make it 5-0, there was a chance for Papaleo's 5th of the day but the Revelation defence this time were able to deal with it with a sliding tackle. We came 1 goal short of 110 in the league this season.

Goals: Papaleo (14,30,50 HAT,77) Miku (41) MOTM: Papaleo.

End of season summary to follow in about 2-3 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Hawks View Post
    64 greens WOW!!!
    Facebook or top eleven website?
    Iphone videos. Guess was payback for a whole month in italy without any video
    July Fourth and Black Hawks like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Iphone videos. Guess was payback for a whole month in italy without any video
    LOL... 64!!!! I just checked my iphone videos and all I got was 2.

Addicted
    I got 3 twice in iOS today. Nothing in weeks before. And i get a Token video on topeleven.com for quite some time now, most of the time twice a day. I guess thats local for Austria, cause its an Austrian product with Austrian actors

But Facebook videos are rare lately
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

SEASON REVIEW - Troll City

Mainly a token budget account and second account Troll City had a good season we can say, although Troll City did not win any trophies I think they gave a good performance in the league. Facing a scout buying team Sittingbourne in both the League and Champions League competitions who may of bought scouts from tokens obtained by token farming, In the league Troll City finished in 2nd place only 2 points behind Sittingbourne after they lost on the last game of the season. Our results against Sittingbourne were 2-3 loss at home and a 1-1 draw away. If one of those results went our way of the home game was a draw then Troll City would of won the league over Sittingbourne. In the CL Troll City lost in the quarter-finals 1-2 on aggregate to a equal quality team adanaspor who went on to make the final and shock Sittingbourne by beating them 2-0 in the final. Just shows you with a bit of luck here Troll City would of won either of the 2 competitions. In the Cup they were unluckily beaten in Qualifying by a late goal.

League - 2nd, 22-2-2 79-12 +67 68 points
    CL - Quarter-Finals
    Cup - Qualifying Round.
    Black Hawks and Raykco like this.

My alt account won the league in the last matchday, where the 1st drew at home vs the 5th and we won 0-4 away at the 3rd place home. Final standings: us 70 pts, 119 GS, 11 GA, 2nd place at 69 pts, lol.