Page 202 of 203 FirstFirst ... 102152192200201202203 LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 2024
Like Tree957Likes

Thread: Season 39

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I think you only need 3 ST in your entire squad unless your a player that regularly uses formations that require 3 ST.
    Ya i found out this season that a 4th ST is useless as well as a 5th MC is needed using 2 mains.

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Jonny Lamb Testimonial
    F.C. Barcelona 1-5 Perfect Tactics

This is a send off to our longest serving player at Perfect Tactics. Jonny Lamb has been one of our most consistent defenders for the club reaching 213 appearances and his career spanning over 6 seasons for us. A friendly was played to commemorate a legend who is playing his last match for the club as he will be a 4* next season and it will not be enough to get back to 6* where he was for most of his career. We acquired him in level 1 as one of our young players and he came with a corner ability speciality and was a DC/DR. His amazing crossing abilities earned us a Cup and League double and he also earned the player of the year award. In season 2 we started to power train him and got a new role as DMR as well as 7*. We bought Petersen in this season so his corner duty days were at an end but he played every single match and notched up a respectable 7 goals which is not bad for a defender. As the seasons progressed, his training speeds only slightly fell and he was still a fast trainer last season and even this season but he has lost his place a bit this season due to the quality of other players in the squad. He was power trained to 6* from seasons 4 and 5 but recently he has become pointless to PT due to him being 25 years old next season. We wish Jonny Lamb all the best at his next club and wish he continues to be an integral player for seasons to come. We will need a replacement for him and we are searching for one.

1st season - Appearances: 36 - Goals: 5 - Assists: 22
    2nd season - Appearances: 43 - Goals: 7 - Assists: 5
    3rd season - Appearances: 37 - Goals: 4 - Assists: 0
    4th season - Appearances: 36 - Goals: 6 - Assists: 1
    5th season - Appearances: 43 - Goals: 6 - Assists: 0
    6th season - Appearances: 18 - Goals: 5- Assists: 1
    Total
    Apperances: 213 - Goals: 33 - Assists: 29
    Yes, It's very, very sad to sell on a player thats been at your club for so long, I had a player that was at my club for 11 seasons from L2 and leaving on day one of L13... The original Papaleo. I didn't count the goal tallies or appearances back then unfortunately but must of played at least 350 games and scored at least 250 goals in that time.

Do you think Alex Zidane is worth a testimonial end of next season/beginning of season after?
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Yeah it will, lets see and wait. I could end up with @Morgan O'Bree, who knows ... It would be tense as Francesco Pianeta vs Wladimir Klitschko
    You could check that adding me as friend, we mightn t be on the same server
    July Fourth likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    You could check that adding me as friend, we mightn t be on the same server
    Well, You never know. Wildinho on here happened to be on my server even though he plays 14 levels below my team. So I won't be playing him anytime soon.

Yes, It's very, very sad to sell on a player thats been at your club for so long, I had a player that was at my club for 11 seasons from L2 and leaving on day one of L13... The original Papaleo. I didn't count the goal tallies or appearances back then unfortunately but must of played at least 350 games and scored at least 250 goals in that time.

Do you think Alex Zidane is worth a testimonial end of next season/beginning of season after?
    I think it is. Anyone who has more than 200 appearances or someone who is important and stayed for at least 6 seasons is worth a testimonial. Since it is impossible to have players at the club like Giggs or Scholes... Scale it down to T11 standard and 6 seasons is the minimum
    July Fourth likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

I think it is. Anyone who has more than 200 appearances or someone who is important and stayed for at least 6 seasons is worth a testimonial. Since it is impossible to have players at the club like Giggs or Scholes... Scale it down to T11 standard and 6 seasons is the minimum
    Yeah I think a 'Generation' in Top Eleven is 4 seasons with the training bands for players. I think I've worked it out now. It's 18-21,22-25,26-29 then 30-31,32-34 is retirement. Just a shame they didn't stretch this out a little more to make players stay at teams much longer. It's possible for IRL players to play 25+ years.

Zidane has played 193 games for July Fourth so he is not far off your 200 you have said.

Yeah I think a 'Generation' in Top Eleven is 4 seasons with the training bands for players. I think I've worked it out now. It's 18-21,22-25,26-29 then 30-31,32-34 is retirement. Just a shame they didn't stretch this out a little more to make players stay at teams much longer. It's possible for IRL players to play 25+ years.

Zidane has played 193 games for July Fourth so he is not far off your 200 you have said.
    How many seasons would he have been at July Fourth next season?

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

How many seasons would he have been at July Fourth next season?
    Next season will be Zidane's 6th and most likely his final season. He is currently 6*107 (45) dropping to 5*107 next season and will be aged 29 years old. At least when after 'maintenance' (if there is any maintenance for the new season) I can fire him through a bout of training at 5* age 29 and give you the speeds for some indication of the possibility of Petersen's future development. If his speeds are the same or faster than 12/24/36 because of a star downgrade. There maybe a future for Petersen and Papaleo for that matter until they reach 30.

I will make sure Zidane gets the 7 appearances he needs for 200 games.

Still can't believe I actually won my league, considering how inconsistent my team was. Only 2nd league championship in ten seasons, since I started playing.

Season 39-final-table.jpg
    July Fourth likes this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    Still can't believe I actually won my league, considering how inconsistent my team was. Only 2nd league championship in ten seasons, since I started playing.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Final Table.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	101.7 KB 
ID:	6100
    Good to see you finish above those 2 higher Q teams than you in that league and you deserve that title for sticking in with the game. Hopefully there is more titles for London City to come. BUT will you get paired up with PTO Alcudia, Lestyn's Legends and Tolfgang FC or whatever they are called next season?
    Raykco likes this.