Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree182Likes

Thread: Season 99 - Are you ready?

Bugs? Whats going on with T11??
    Just had my first cup game, i was winning 3-0 till 72 min, scored at 2min then had a injury at 4min and so on... then suddenly i had a server disconnection for 10 min, couldnt logon so i couldnt finish my game. Now check my printscreen for my Cup game that i was winning 3-0!!!!😱
    What about that Nord€us??

marciodeoliveira likes this.

Im still waiting for Moderator to upload my question...

Bugs?!?Whats going on with T11??
    Just had my first cup game, i was winning 3-0 till 72 min, scored at 2min then had a injury at 4min and so on... then suddenly i had a server disconnection for 10 min, couldnt logon so i couldnt finish my game. Now check my printscreen for my Cup game that i was winning 3-0!!!!😱 Draw 1-1????😖😨😲😵
    What about that Nord€us??

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by PgTuY View Post
    How are you supposed to progress in this game without buying tokens ?

Last season I spent 11 dollars for those earn token Clash of Clan games, to get 190. I bought 2 players, and with their help I won the league and the cup. Now, when they all lost a star and I have 50 tokens. How do you suppose to buy players when every good player on the Auction page is being sold for 30+ tokens. The only way I see this possible is waiting for the season to begin so that everyone calms the **** down trying to get good players.... people are actually mad.

You can buy +2 star player than the one you bid for, for the same amount of tokens you bid on the Auction page

Or there's something I'm missing, I don't know
    Watching videos for free rest packs and conducting daily training sessions to boost my players, so I can have the them on the roster for several seasons.
    Level 40 Manager

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by PgTuY View Post
    How are you supposed to progress in this game without buying tokens ?

Last season I spent 11 dollars for those earn token Clash of Clan games, to get 190. I bought 2 players, and with their help I won the league and the cup. Now, when they all lost a star and I have 50 tokens. How do you suppose to buy players when every good player on the Auction page is being sold for 30+ tokens. The only way I see this possible is waiting for the season to begin so that everyone calms the **** down trying to get good players.... people are actually mad.

You can buy +2 star player than the one you bid for, for the same amount of tokens you bid on the Auction page

Or there's something I'm missing, I don't know
    The best way is to make 3-4 tokens offers on negotiations and then farm rests to power train your players so they would last for several seasons.

I honestly can't remember the last time I got a first team player from auctions. I usually use recommended players and I use youth Academy players, scout and negotiation players to make up the numbers
    Last edited by Spartan117; 11-12-2017 at 01:13 PM.

Desert Rats FC

Last season: League Champions, despite facing four mammoth 130+% sides - two tanked, the other two finished 2nd and 3rd...
    +1 Level Champions League, went out in Quarter-Finals after coming 2nd in Group.
    Cup, exited in Round of 16.

Season 99 - Are you ready?-s23-l16-league-table-final.jpg
    Season 99 - Are you ready?-s23-l16-league-top-players.jpg

Season 99 - Are you ready?-s23-season-stats.jpg

This Season: Start their 24th season at level 17. +1 Level Champions league, again (below). +1 Level Cup for the first time in several seasons. Long season ahead.

Season 99 - Are you ready?-s24-champ-groups-initial.jpg

Starting playing squad and career stats:

Season 99 - Are you ready?-s24-playing-squad-initial.jpg

Club History to end of Season 23:

Season 99 - Are you ready?-dr-history-s23.jpg

One piece of business done today, 1T purchase of a backup right-winger, as the previous one was sold at the end of last season as his contract was due for renewal...

Season 99 - Are you ready?-dr-jamie-coker-1t85_8m.jpg

Jamie Coker was immediately trained up to his next star to keep him from the circling 0T negotiations sharks...
    Last edited by talisman; 11-12-2017 at 02:50 PM.
    pcmacdaniel and Niddhoeggr like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Nice Hat Trick in the first game

Season 99 - Are you ready?-img_0920.jpgSeason 99 - Are you ready?-img_0921.jpg
    pcmacdaniel and talisman like this.
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Home Guard FC

Last season: League Champions, kept on winning as their main rivals took points off each other and succumbed to the Troll results that Home Guard were miraculously immune from. Only defeat was away at 2nd place.
    Exited at the Round of 16 stage in both the Champions League and Cup (the latter to a couple of Troll results from a -1 Level, lower Quality team).

Season 99 - Are you ready?-s09-l09-league-table.jpg
    Season 99 - Are you ready?-s09-l09-league-top-players.jpg

Season 99 - Are you ready?-s09-season-stats.jpg

This season: Start their 10th season at level 10. Same level Champions League (below) and Cup competitions.

Season 99 - Are you ready?-s10-champ-groups-initial.jpg

Initial playing squad and career stats:

Season 99 - Are you ready?-s10-playing-squad-initial.jpg

The Management are power-training up two of the Youth graduates from last season, both look promising fast-trainers:

Season 99 - Are you ready?-dr-matt-seliearts-skills.jpg
    Season 99 - Are you ready?-dr-mark-mawford-skills.jpg

Club History to end of Season 9:

Season 99 - Are you ready?-hg-history-s09.jpg

Left-sided defender Mario Ranieri was subject to unwanted interest from elsewhere this morning, as he was one of the first-choice XI the Management gave them short shrift and immediately trained Ranieri up to his next star...

Season 99 - Are you ready?-hg-mario-ranieri-offers.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 11-12-2017 at 02:54 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Famous
    We won treble #14 last season, but no tracker to track # of triples so I can't prove it.

Season 99 - Are you ready?-1-association.jpg

My club
    Season 99 - Are you ready?-1-association1.jpgSeason 99 - Are you ready?-1-association2.jpg

Another bug? I can't scroll the screen from desktop to change marking and offsides trap.
    Season 99 - Are you ready?-1-association3.jpg

This season the goal is to stay in platinum for associations and I don't know yet about the other stuff.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 11-12-2017 at 02:49 PM.
    talisman likes this.
    Level 40 Manager

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast