Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Like Tree182Likes

Thread: Season 99 - Are you ready?

League
    Ncx FC 1-2 Hakurei United
    With fatigues spreading across the main squad some of the players had to be replaced. New DR Jose Abraham Vasquez managed to score his first Goal of the season while Abouda, that Main Moroccan 2nd Striker, adds his tally later. All happened in the 2nd half after 0-1 down

Cup
    Hakurei United 5-0 Decha FC
    Strikers managed to rock the game this time with Bonus Pro Player, Ilja Spasojevic (Real player, actually, recently naturalised as an Indonesian) Managed to score a Hat Trick after Second ST in this game, Setyo Sani, scored 2
    Last edited by CM-16; 11-15-2017 at 09:51 AM.
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Pro
    First troll results are in for this season. Crazy league start to be honest. My first team had just strengthened itself with a 7 star MC with playmaker ability. First league match I got 29 shots but only 4 on target. Advisary had 9 shots with 2 on target. Thank god it became a boring tie. This team played with 3 dc / dmr/dml/3 mc. Second match against the second strongest team in the league with a 4-4-1-1 formation. Against this very strong defensive formation again 21 shots but no score. 50 shots in total, 16 corners and 6 free kicks but no goals........ Is super defensive the way to go this season.

Next match, my second team was facing the weakest team of the league with only 65% against my 100%. What could happen right?

Formation advisary 4-1-3-2 (very defensive again) against my 3-1-2-3-1
    Possession 28 vs 72
    Shots 14 vs 21
    On target 4 vs 3
    Saves 2 vs 2
    Corners 6 vs 4 (how with 9 people behind the middle line )

End score 1-0. So even with 2 stars in quality more out classed by the superdefensive formation?
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Second league game will be played later today, So far good start

Season 99 - Are you ready?-untitled.jpg

Something must have changed, or my opponent doesn't know the correct Trolling tactics...

Desert Rats FC at home in their second League match of the season, were facing a -15%Q opponent, and the Management were dreading the usual 'lacklustre' performance from his side that precludes a positive result. Starting with normal mentality (accidentally left over from the League match yesterday against a much poorer Quality team), the Rats' striker Jordan Sawyer bagged a brace in the first 11 minutes. Changing down to defensive, the hosts then scored another five times to run out 7-0 winners...

Season 99 - Are you ready?-s24-league-mr-r02-soempank-fc.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 11-16-2017 at 01:17 PM.
    Niddhoeggr likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

I just can't score as much as I would like...I was 40% better...

Season 99 - Are you ready?-untitled.jpg

Apprentice
    First troll result against a weaker team (less than 20%), with bonus possession home at 15%, opponent manager absent, as usual.

Season 99 - Are you ready?-cattura.jpg

KenoticFC likes this.

Decided to tank the league based off of contracts and my first two league performances, hoping for a cup/CL double.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Quote Originally Posted by Iridensys View Post
    First troll result against a weaker team (less than 20%), with bonus possession home at 15%, opponent manager absent, as usual.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cattura.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	63.7 KB 
ID:	90626

Giocatore che prende il voto 10 in una squadra che non vince, logica pura. Io mi sono gia arreso.

Apprentice
    Guarda per me con questa nuova release il gioco è peggiorato e non di poco, pare quasi che le partite contro le squadre più scarse siano diventate più difficili.

(With this new release the game has worsened , it seems that the games against the poorest teams have become more difficult)

What do you think? If we look at player stats in transfer list. Are those numbers just random or is there something about it?
    For example, AML ( 90% ) has scored 22 goals in 25 league matches and then there is same % player with same value and he has scored 7 goals in 25 matches...

I know that first we have to look @ Value/ % and then maybe wage, but I would like to know if anyone also look @ player stats...

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast