Like Tree3Likes

Thread: champions against top-level team

Quote Originally Posted by david_nash View Post
    Attachment 90376

like this

but you can still win it just suck having ever game as a big games
    yes, but is not fair

depends

as you see in my picture i do feel rob because i was one game away from having a treble and i only lost on away goals and i feel if i was in level 19 cup i would of easy of won it and with both cups being higher level it feel more grim because you find more games you could lose rather then finding easy wins

but as you see i won my CL witch every team i went vs was level 20 and was 10-25% higher rating then me so more of a season to remember

again it happen but this CL for this season dont really have good level 21 players and my level 20 are looking more like winners then level 21 so it luck of the draw of teams

Famous
    I understand it's frustrating, but +1 level isn't that bad. Keep in mind, the best teams from that +1 level are also getting placed into a +1 level champions league draw (unless manipulating quality), so you're not playing against the best managers from a +1 level in the CL/cup more often than not. Managing bonuses, training players correctly and decent tactics is enough to knock out most of these +1 level teams, even if a 10% underdog.
    Level 40 Manager

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post
    I understand it's frustrating, but +1 level isn't that bad. Keep in mind, the best teams from that +1 level are also getting placed into a +1 level champions league draw (unless manipulating quality), so you're not playing against the best managers from a +1 level in the CL/cup more often than not. Managing bonuses, training players correctly and decent tactics is enough to knock out most of these +1 level teams, even if a 10% underdog.
    Agree, and I always repeat this; it's a win to win situation for both the company and the users. It's way more better than old cup draw system...
    pcmacdaniel likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12