Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree119Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] News Surrounding Upcoming Changes - 14th of November

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1

[Official] News Surrounding Upcoming Changes - 14th of November

Hi everyone,

Before I dive into it, and I know I said it immediately following the release, but we greatly appreciate the time many of you have taken to leave us your constructive feedback.

We’ve seen the following topics consistently raised in the Main Feedback thread that we opened last week. We'll tackle them below:

Matchup View Names

There will be a follow-up release in a few weeks time that will add the names to this view.

For those of you who play with Commentary view only, you will be able to see the ratings of your players. This will be addressed soon as well.

Save Button during Live Match

We’ve seen a lot of feedback regarding this, particularly how it affects Live Match. We will be adding a method so that you can confirm your changes before they’re sent to the server.

Regarding lag-time between saving your formation and seeing it in the Match Preview, we are releasing a fix that should take care of this in the next week.

Set-Piece Takers Screen

Surrounding these changes here, our intentions were to simplify this screen, which is why you are able to select one player/select the rest during a Live Match for penalty takers. However, based on the feedback we’ve seen here, we’ll be returning Penalty Taker options here soon. I can’t promise an exact date, but it is something we’re working on now.

Special Abilities will be returned to this screen with the release mentioned above.

Arrows

The functionality of having players move into more advanced/retreated positions is something we’re working on with bigger picture features in our roadmap, which means that for now, arrows will not be returning. However, as there is more room in each area for players to play in advanced/retreated positions, your wingbacks for instance, can still patrol similar areas and get into similar positions.

DML/DMR positions

The decision behind merging these roles was to account for the areas being expanded for DL/DR players. However, as many of you have pointed out, the merge didn’t account for the fact that players trained certain attributes to address their footballing philosophies. With this in mind, we’re looking at ways to address the frustrations of players who lost a role in a way that doesn’t affect game balance. We will provide more information soon.

UPDATE on the point above:

We have just released the following solution for players who lost a role (I.E. DR+DMR>DR or DL+DML>DL; DC+DL+DML>DC+DL). Details are below:

Scenarios:

1. Players who don't have DMC role and are NOT training DMC role have had DMC role added. Example: DR+DMR who became only a DR will now be DR+DMC.

2. Players who have DMC role and are NOT training DMC role have had DC role added. Example: DR+DMR+DMC who became DR+DMC will have DC role added.

3. Players who don't have DMC role and ARE training DMC role have had their training completed, that role added and the skill points already earned added to the player.

4. Players who have DMC role and ARE training a role that is not DMC have had their training completed, that role added and the skill points already earned added to the player.

As stated above, this solution has been pushed, so you should be seeing the new roles next time you log in.

Further, we’re going to be hosting a Q&A style chat with members of our team on the forum in the following weeks I’ll give you more info soon on when that will be happening.

Regarding the bugs that many of you are reporting (namely, goals not being counted/highlights showing twice/corner kick takers scoring on the kick) the team is hard at work on them now. I'll update you all when I hear back on the status of them.

As always, please keep the constructive feedback coming, and thanks again for all the suggestions up to this point.

Thanks for listening. Let's hope all those fixes are done soon and we expect you to inform us when they are implemented.
    Last edited by sincity; 11-14-2017 at 12:35 PM.

Can you put the ratings into the live mode version of the match in a better place too? Coz it gets cut off every second that I couldn't follow properly about my player ratings mid game too
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by sincity View Post
    Thanks for listening. Let's hope all those fixes are done soon and we expect you to inform us when they are implemented.
    Of course sincity - I will provide updates as soon as I have info on when you can expect them.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by CM-16 View Post
    Can you put the ratings into the live mode version of the match in a better place too? Coz it gets cut off every second that I couldn't follow properly about my player ratings mid game too
    Sorry CM - not sure I understand what you mean when you say it gets cut off. Can you provide a screenshot?

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Sorry CM - not sure I understand what you mean when you say it gets cut off. Can you provide a screenshot?
    So after an animation ends, it quickly begins with another one and another one so it's hard to keep track of the player ratings properly
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Thank you for the feedback, Sausy.

Could you, please, also deliver to the developers and just discuss with them the below idea mentioned previously also - I think it can be a nice improvement to the gameplay:

Simply add on the formation screen a falling menu where there will be a number of presets with ready-to-go positions. For example, 4-4-2, 4-1-2-2-1 (V-style), etc. So the manager would be able to select any ready-to-go preset and the players will automatically move to their positions according to the chosen preset. Then the manager, if he wants, will be able to move the players a little bit in the way he wants in each field just as you made it right now. But definitely there must be some opportunity to use ready formations so that if the manager doesn't have too much time to put the players to their positions (especially during the live match), could easily change everything with 1 click only.

Pro
    Can the match statistics be updated regularly when you view the live animation as it is with live commentary. As it is it only updates when you score a goal, otherwise you have to exit to the home screen and back to the match to view your current statistics
    Toxcatl and Lukáš Ledecký like this.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Set-Piece Takers Screen

Surrounding these changes here, our intentions were to simplify this screen, which is why you are able to select one player/select the rest during a Live Match for penalty takers. However, based on the feedback we’ve seen here, we’ll be returning Penalty Taker options here soon. I can’t promise an exact date, but it is something we’re working on now.

Special Abilities will be returned to this screen with the release mentioned above.
    Nooo. We want atleast 5 player names for freekick/corner takers too!
    Okay if you guys really wants to simplify it why not 3 names instead of 1?
    Yesterday during my match after I subbed out my freekick taker, the next freekick was taken by my centerback who had really low shooting & pass percentage!
    Come on guys, do you really need to "simplify" the setpiece takers so badly?

please also check on aml/amr they playing out of position. Most of the time in live match i have to shout at them to get back to their position but still they go to the center. Their position is taken by dl/dr if i push them forward.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    FC Dacia Terra likes this.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast