Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree119Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] News Surrounding Upcoming Changes - 14th of November

This hasn't worked for one of my players. He was DR and DMR before the update and was training DC. Now he is only DR and is still training DC? The others it has worked for

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi guys,

Regarding point 5 and the DMR/DML position merger, we have just released the following solution for players who lost a role (I.E. DR+DMR>DR or DL+DML>DL; DC+DL+DML>DC+DL). Details are below:

Scenarios:

1. Players who don't have DMC role and are NOT training DMC role have had DMC role added. Example: DR+DMR who became only a DR will now be DR+DMC.

2. Players who have DMC role and are NOT training DMC role have had DC role added. Example: DR+DMR+DMC who became DR+DMC will have DC role added.

3. Players who don't have DMC role and ARE training DMC role have had their training completed, that role added and the skill points already earned added to the player.

4. Players who have DMC role and ARE training a role that is not DMC have had their training completed, that role added and the skill points already earned added to the player.

As stated above, this solution has been pushed, so you should be seeing the new roles next time you log in.

SausyFC
    Still waiting to receive new position DMC for my former DMR/DR, now he still has only DR.
    But seem it not fit to Top Eleven universe because now he has DR, it's not natural for a player to have DR/DMC right? DR cannot train DMC.
    How about give him MR or DC?

Please say something SausyFC.
    Last edited by 112000; 11-16-2017 at 02:47 AM.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi guys,

Regarding point 5 and the DMR/DML position merger, we have just released the following solution for players who lost a role (I.E. DR+DMR>DR or DL+DML>DL; DC+DL+DML>DC+DL). Details are below:

Scenarios:

1. Players who don't have DMC role and are NOT training DMC role have had DMC role added. Example: DR+DMR who became only a DR will now be DR+DMC.

2. Players who have DMC role and are NOT training DMC role have had DC role added. Example: DR+DMR+DMC who became DR+DMC will have DC role added.

3. Players who don't have DMC role and ARE training DMC role have had their training completed, that role added and the skill points already earned added to the player.

4. Players who have DMC role and ARE training a role that is not DMC have had their training completed, that role added and the skill points already earned added to the player.

As stated above, this solution has been pushed, so you should be seeing the new roles next time you log in.

SausyFC
    Hi Sausy

None of my players who lost the DMR/DML positions have received any other position for compensation.
    I see similar complains from a lot of other forum members too.
    If it helps, I can PM you my manager ID so you can check it.
    I remember a couple of my players who were DR/DMR and DL/DML before the update.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #44
    Administrator
    Hey Guys,

We saw your feedback and the team pushed the solution for the roles once again (just as Sausy FC said). Please check if your players got the new role now. Let me know!
    112000, Rebelsunited and khris like this.

Dreamer
    Yes Lian.
    I see the new roles on the players now.
    Lian likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Hey Guys,

We saw your feedback and the team pushed the solution for the roles once again (just as Sausy FC said). Please check if your players got the new role now. Let me know!
    My player received new role.
    Well done now.

Rookie
    yes I got the DMC roles .

Hey Guys,

How about that BS skill cap??!!!! I can't train my superstar because he has 4 important skills over 340% and whatever I would train to add to the other white skills, which aren't as important in my view as the 4 skills I've trained, it adds on those 4 above that low bs cap, so I'm SICK of THIS WASTE !!!!!!!!
    Club: AF Goodfellas - Level 40 - Captain of Goodfellas Mobsters association Platinium

League Winner : 30, Runner-Up: 1

UCL Winner: 17, Finalist: 11

Cup Winner: 18, Finalist: 12

Treble: 10

AF Goodfellas Legend - John Guidetti - 604 games - 1229 goals - 480 assists (retired)

Next Legend in Action - Constantin Budescu - 385 games - 577 goals - 323 assists so far..

Hey Guys,

That did it. My DL- and DR-only players now have DMC as well
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Rookie
    Some of my players have a dmc role and some don't. Like this 1

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast