Like Tree6Likes
  • 6 Post By Anarcho

Thread: My 4th and last season

My 4th and last season

I only play for fun and this game not fun anymore. REASONS:

- The most good part of the game for me is training MY PLAYERS and seeing them developing. that's useless anyway since the system doing everything that forcing you to sell them.

- Highlighted skills not matter it's all about the overall quality, no matter if it's not balanced (do you remember the mutant players?).

- The system is so simple, silly and stupid. I can tell about 90% of the results in advance, I don't know why they not programming a better one using all tools they already have which seem COSMETIC like tactics - skills - moral - stamina - plans - 1x1 players - fan club ... etc. Yes I already have and most of you guys a better vision about this but why bother ourselves if they will ignoring all of this anyway!.

- I can't feel this this my team, personalizing a little could be help with a few things like emblems and kits. By the way I'm pretty sure their graphic designers know nothing about football.

- Not gonna talk about bugs, prizes, pricing, draw, trolling... etc. You all know about it.

Finally, the real problem of this game that the players (you guys) is away much smarter than the developers, you're so amazing and smart and always were a good help. Thanks! everyone.
    k1tb, Toxcatl, USARABAT and 3 others like this.

gl&hf m8
    It wasn't our day.