Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Rewards for UK tour

Rewards for UK tour

ok so i completed the first match so now i have to defeat another team.
    in offers section there is this player...
    Rewards for UK tour-offers.jpg
    i know it will be minimum 6 stars, but if i click and use 69 tokens, will it be random if he gets one of those roles, or we can choose the ones we want, and also, what will be the age of that player? if 18 i could buy him instantly...
    share here all the players you've got if you bought them
    Tyltyl likes this.

Dreamer
    dont buy them, usually the worse option you will get

Rewards for UK tour

Bull***t !
    Last edited by dave1311; 11-28-2017 at 12:28 PM.
    Club name: GürkAnt SK (Turkey)
    Level: 47
    Association: ⒼⓇⒶⓏⒶⒽ (Platin League)

League Titles: x19
    Champions League Titles: x8
    Cup: x5
    League 2.place: x14
    Champions League 2.place: x8
    Cup 2.place: x2

Triple Crown: x2

Apprentice

New U.K. tour

Game froze up three times first game.
    Got beat by inferior team so cost six tokens for rematch. Lost 8 games total in 3 1/2 seasons, 2 of those friendlies in first season.
    Bought player at third city and of course spent 79 tokens for six star 22 year old. Should have known better after buying two during the special scout period and received 2 six-star players. You can buy an 18 year old and use your tokens to train to the sixth star for that.
    You don't use rests but you do have to practice twice so space the games out or you burn up rests, which you need for league, cup and CL.
    Won at second city. Team a little below mine. I am level 4 and 51%.
    Stopped at third city. That team is very good. Going to wait.
    Understand this is a business and they have to generate cash but seems a little pricey for a game.
    I know that if I were buying anything else that after being promised a possible 8 star product and getting three sixes that I would not buy again. Probably will happen here also.
    Oh the best game out there.
    Am I too harsh?

i think you shouldn't buy those players, it's not worth anything.. this tour seems like the place they are making money from YOU

Don't do it, these "rewards" are BS. Overpriced players with this ridiculous "discount", lol.
    madflo19 likes this.
    It wasn't our day.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by adifairus View Post
    i think you shouldn't buy those players, it's not worth anything.. this tour seems like the place they are making money from YOU
    You are right and I am mad at myself. I knew it was a pig in the poke. I guess I just thought that once they would favor the customer. So shame on me. Truth be told I did not need the player. I have 4 9 stars and about 10 eight stars which shows at level four I am a great paying customer but they are about to cure me of spending money. The fun is not the game as much as building a team and training players, which is cost prohibitive for the majority of customers and eventually a waste of money when great players cost $20 to $30 dollars each. I guess tanking is the way to go.

Famous
    I just tried with my second team: yet another robberry from Nordeus. I went for the DMC/MC/ML/MR plus SA. So, first thing: you do not choose the position. Second thing: for 79 T, I ended up with a 24 year old DC/DMC (!!) in the low 6 stars. They do not learn. And neither do I...
    madflo19 likes this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

The free 5-7 star guy was 25-years old and USELESS, 84%. I've got better MCs in my reserves. The offer player in London was 8 stars, a striker with a SA and probably 80-years old.

NO THANKS ODIOUS.

thanks guys , indeed i was thinking that the players i would get are just weaks, luckily i didnt press it ^^

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast