Thread: Anyone have problem claiming daily ads?

Rookie

Anyone have problem claiming daily ads?

Hai guys,

I wanna to know if anyone had any problem to access the daily ads / commercial to gain free packs?

For some reason i had encounter difficulty to view any of ads provided. Since last week i suppose as the week before had no problem at all.

When ever i click the blue button it wont show up any ads/commercials as usual. Either the monitor turn black or just nothing. Fyi my internet line is superb i have no problem accesing ads in other games.

Alltogether i lost almost 5 days ration of free packs. I would like to know anyone had the same problem?

If any nord tech team read this please reply it would help me to understand what is happening right now.

When the screen turns black, don't panic, wait for 30 or something seconds, and then tap "back". It's like the video hasn't been loaded, but the pack is awarded anyway. Works for me.
    By the way, the availability of videos depend on where you live. I've encountered no problems in South America; and the situation with them is generally better than it was in Russia. There I got 5-10 videos per day (sometimes 0 despite trying all day). Here I always have the full amount.
    It wasn't our day.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    When the screen turns black, don't panic, wait for 30 or something seconds, and then tap "back". It's like the video hasn't been loaded, but the pack is awarded anyway. Works for me.
    By the way, the availability of videos depend on where you live. I've encountered no problems in South America; and the situation with them is generally better than it was in Russia. There I got 5-10 videos per day (sometimes 0 despite trying all day). Here I always have the full amount.
    The problem none of the ads video loading at all. It just crash i need to restart my game again. As the free ads is essential to topup my fast depleted green packs i feel its kinda useless to play if the free ads broken.

Nord@$$ should fix this problem it occurs so frequently nowaday. How am i supposed to get less than 15 videos per day when before update i can relatively easy getting max 30 videos per day... now its nothing. Literally since last week i didn't get any videos ads.

I can no longer train my players as i wish. For 3 days i could get around 90 ads videos that equally almost 18% dedicated training for any one of my players. That is how i maintain 7-8☆ players in my roster...

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by VladimirPutin007 View Post
    The problem none of the ads video loading at all. It just crash i need to restart my game again. As the free ads is essential to topup my fast depleted green packs i feel its kinda useless to play if the free ads broken.

Nord@$$ should fix this problem it occurs so frequently nowaday. How am i supposed to get less than 15 videos per day when before update i can relatively easy getting max 30 videos per day... now its nothing. Literally since last week i didn't get any videos ads.

I can no longer train my players as i wish. For 3 days i could get around 90 ads videos that equally almost 18% dedicated training for any one of my players. That is how i maintain 7-8☆ players in my roster...
    I assume you are on your cellphone right ? well since last week i can bet your bottom dollar that when you sign in to top11 you're not actually signed in to facebook.
    you must sign in with your fb account. let me know how you go on mate

i am on with my fb.. nothing changed. got 10 to 12 last 2 days

Rookie
    Lucky u still can get to watch free ads... im still unable to get free ads and no additional green packs for two weeks...

I dont know what to do with my players can't training them aggresively due to no revenue of free ads green packs...

Frustated to the max now...

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Richie72 View Post
    I assume you are on your cellphone right ? well since last week i can bet your bottom dollar that when you sign in to top11 you're not actually signed in to facebook.
    you must sign in with your fb account. let me know how you go on mate
    Yes im playing on my mobile... why do i need to play via fb? All past years or so i play with mobile without problems...

Recently with the new layout update system suddenly many weird things happening for no reason... im suspecting nord@$$ server went retard and they literally done nothing to fix it hence why many problems arise like never before...

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by VladimirPutin007 View Post
    Yes im playing on my mobile... why do i need to play via fb? All past years or so i play with mobile without problems...

Recently with the new layout update system suddenly many weird things happening for no reason... im suspecting nord@$$ server went retard and they literally done nothing to fix it hence why many problems arise like never before...
    fist connect to facebook on your cell where the top 11 account is associated. then open top 11 from your phone, then log out and log in. it will work fine.. let me know