Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By khris

Thread: any admins moderators... anyone..

any admins moderators... anyone..

I need this thing to be taken care of.. It was your fault.. i need it sorted

Quote Originally Posted by ANUBISpro View Post
    In that case, contact Nordeus support - this is the Forum, no issues sorted here...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

thr support isn't even replying.. i thought the moderators here are their appointed administrators

thr support isn't even replying.. i thought the moderators here are their appointed administrators
    You don't know anything about Forums then. The Nordeus people here aren't support people, the ony way to get anything done is by contacting support. If you've already contacted them, then you have to be patient and wait for their response - lately it has been taking 36-48 hours. They're obviously busy with all the other support calls regarding the stuff from the latest 'upgrade'.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

This is a forum of players, stop spamming. Ive sent your issue to the devs, you should have compensation as said in the other thread.
    Wait a little and let the people brekfast at least man xD.^^
    Thread closed.