Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Thank you Nordeus for this opponent in my cup!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mike1979 View Post
    He is level 25, I am 24 .Overall I am tired of this game. I am not enjoying any more.
    You are level 24 and playing against +1 level in Cup is something unusual to you? Did you buy your account two weeks ago?
    Niddhoeggr and Cedric like this.
    It wasn't our day.

Those problem had before.But long time ago.FYI I had some time break. I had hope they fixed this issue

Quote Originally Posted by mike1979 View Post
    Those problem had before.But long time ago.FYI I had some time break. I had hope they fixed this issue
    I see. I'm afraid Nordeus don't think this is an issue =\
    As well as vicious system of punishment those who did well in League. And videos not available to everyone equally. And SAs that do who-knows-what. And players that cost ****load of tokens who are not even FTs. And...
    Oh, fcuk this.
    It wasn't our day.

Apprentice
    It always happened to me that he is in an equal level league and faced me at a lower level.

But this season it reaches Octavos and of the 16 that we played 12 was of level 09 and the other 4 remaining level 08.

They passed all level 09. First time I played and my 101% could not against 125%
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nivel 10, Temporada 10
    Real Madrid C.F.

TÍTULOS POR TEMPORADAS

LIGA= 3-4-5-6-7-9-10, Sub Campeón= 1-2-8
    CHAMPIONS LEAGUE= 4-5-8-9-10, Sub Campeón= 2-3-6-7
    COPA= 5-7-9-10, Sub Campeón= 2-3
    TRIPLE CORONA= 5-9-10

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    I see. I'm afraid Nordeus don't think this is an issue =\
    As well as vicious system of punishment those who did well in League. And videos not available to everyone equally. And SAs that do who-knows-what. And players that cost ****load of tokens who are not even FTs. And...
    Oh, fcuk this.
    Happily I bought up to 3 seasons almost a full team of FT and already go in 20-21 years I do not spend tokens.! but the other season and I'm going to leave some
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nivel 10, Temporada 10
    Real Madrid C.F.

TÍTULOS POR TEMPORADAS

LIGA= 3-4-5-6-7-9-10, Sub Campeón= 1-2-8
    CHAMPIONS LEAGUE= 4-5-8-9-10, Sub Campeón= 2-3-6-7
    COPA= 5-7-9-10, Sub Campeón= 2-3
    TRIPLE CORONA= 5-9-10

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12