Results 1 to 6 of 6
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By HairDryer

Thread: Bust Season!

  1. #1
    Rookie Anquilis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    82

    Unhappy Bust Season!

    I'm having the worst season ever.

    Today, I lost 2-1 to 2nd place, which solidifies my place in 6th. I also lost 3-0 on the first leg of the QF.
    In Champions' League GS, I'm doing fine, but I'm one point away from 3rd and 1st, so this next match has to be a win to go through.

    It has been really frustrating as I'm against opponents way stronger than me.
    I have spent alot on FT, but they haven't been trained up yet considering that I have no rest packs.

    I try so hard to win and prepare, but it fails miserably. This game has really ticked me off, especially after the update came out
    Wins feel less satisfying and when your the underdog, my hopes are always down as I can't predict results anymore.

    Goals in live animation are always accurate and seem to be over the heads of goalkeepers.

    I don't know if I'll be able to play another season if bugs aren't squashed by the time it starts.
    Season 16 | Guardian FC
    Level 11

    League Titles: x4 [2, 4, 5, 15]
    Champion's League Titles: None
    Runner's Up: None
    Third Place: x1 [3]
    Cups: x1 [15]
    Runner's Up: x2 [2, 6]
    Third Place: x1 [14, 12]

    Triple Crown: None

  2. #2
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    261
    Try buying new players, all of them

  3. #3
    Famous HairDryer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,706
    Quote Originally Posted by Anquilis View Post
    I'm having the worst season ever.

    Today, I lost 2-1 to 2nd place, which solidifies my place in 6th. I also lost 3-0 on the first leg of the QF.
    In Champions' League GS, I'm doing fine, but I'm one point away from 3rd and 1st, so this next match has to be a win to go through.

    It has been really frustrating as I'm against opponents way stronger than me.
    I have spent alot on FT, but they haven't been trained up yet considering that I have no rest packs.

    I try so hard to win and prepare, but it fails miserably. This game has really ticked me off, especially after the update came out
    Wins feel less satisfying and when your the underdog, my hopes are always down as I can't predict results anymore.

    Goals in live animation are always accurate and seem to be over the heads of goalkeepers.

    I don't know if I'll be able to play another season if bugs aren't squashed by the time it starts.
    if you dont mind sharing you team screen shot.

    Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Rookie Anquilis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    82
    All these 18 yr olds are players I purchased this ssn.
    Only two of them have been integrated into the starting 11.

    Bust Season!-img_2032.jpgBust Season!-img_2033.jpg
    Season 16 | Guardian FC
    Level 11

    League Titles: x4 [2, 4, 5, 15]
    Champion's League Titles: None
    Runner's Up: None
    Third Place: x1 [3]
    Cups: x1 [15]
    Runner's Up: x2 [2, 6]
    Third Place: x1 [14, 12]

    Triple Crown: None

  5. #5
    Famous HairDryer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,706
    Quote Originally Posted by Anquilis View Post
    All these 18 yr olds are players I purchased this ssn.
    Only two of them have been integrated into the starting 11.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2032.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	108.2 KB 
ID:	90993Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2033.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	98.1 KB 
ID:	90994
    I think you have too many player you dont even know which is your best 11. So first what you should do is identify your starter and maybe 4 bench. the rest is for training purpose dont have to be 5* or even 4*.
    You wasting your token and green.

    Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    Altiplano likes this.

  6. #6
    Rookie Anquilis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    I think you have too many player you dont even know which is your best 11. So first what you should do is identify your starter and maybe 4 bench. the rest is for training purpose dont have to be 5* or even 4*.
    You wasting your token and green.

    Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    Well I'm trying to replace my team with 18yr olds, but they haven't reached Elite level yet.
    Season 16 | Guardian FC
    Level 11

    League Titles: x4 [2, 4, 5, 15]
    Champion's League Titles: None
    Runner's Up: None
    Third Place: x1 [3]
    Cups: x1 [15]
    Runner's Up: x2 [2, 6]
    Third Place: x1 [14, 12]

    Triple Crown: None