Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
Like Tree100Likes

Thread: 18 years old with 1% abilities?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    that's why I said to remove the top100 list.
    Because it's a vitrine to sell their products (maybe the majority, not all).
    As the vitrine will stay, the balance of the new training is not gonna last for long.
    Because tricksters know better the game and soon we 'll learn what is the new trick or how to train our players.
    dsio and USARABAT like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

hello guys...who can help and who know about this...

how some 18 years old players have some 1% skills!???

any trick is there!?

i want to find and buy like these players...
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 04-17-2018 at 05:19 PM.
    asmartins likes this.

Angry New training mode: Cap the sun with the sieve. ATTENTION NORDEUS

This new update did not solve the problem of the mutants at all, attention Nordeus !!! Only he harmed who trained his team daily without focus only in the Associations.

Do you know how there are 18-year-old mutants with three positions and special ability? Imagine the scenario:

1) You get a weak player from the base, say 2 or 3 stars.
    2) Train only the specific attributes strongly, another position and a special skill.
    3) Now let's say you have an account on the same server only two levels below. What happens when you if the lowest level buy this player? Your attributes will be multiplied by the level difference and a mutant will be created.

After this explanation, what made it difficult to train when the attributes reach close to 200%? ANYTHING.

If they do not end the DIFFERENT LEVEL negotiations, they will not disappear and the game will remain unfair.

Please help me get this to Nordeus.

Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 04-17-2018 at 05:17 PM.
    Damian Ogłaza likes this.

I guess you missed some episodes so I merged your posts with this.

If some won't use his "mutants" in official games or training, he can keep them with those stats till their retirement.
    asmartins likes this.

Yes, I was generating error after posting, thank you.

The question is not exactly the ones that already exist, because they can really hold up until retirement.
    The real problem is that limiting training does not solve the "mutants", as they continue to be created by the negotiations and Nordeus needs to understand that.

how can it be
    I don't think you can create 340% - 1% skills anymore.

* only "freeze" them.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 04-17-2018 at 08:02 PM.
    HairDryer and USARABAT like this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by asmartins View Post
    Yes, I was generating error after posting, thank you.

The question is not exactly the ones that already exist, because they can really hold up until retirement.
    The real problem is that limiting training does not solve the "mutants", as they continue to be created by the negotiations and Nordeus needs to understand that.
    Auctions and negos are the largest "token burners" in the game, no way Nordeus will ever touch that. Only long term averages are fair in a long term game. That's whats missing, pure and simple.

If the top 10 assos are always the same, they should always be playing between them. Nothing else makes sense statisticaly. After 3 or 4 seasons of the game using long term averages on all seedings you can do whatever you want, that your power to manipulate anything is extremelly decreased. After 10 seasons you are powerless. Just like a normal manager game.
    Last edited by mcdoomer; 04-17-2018 at 05:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mcdoomer View Post
    Auctions and negos are the largest "token burners" in the game, no way Nordeus will ever touch that. Only long term averages are fair in a long term game. That's whats missing, pure and simple.

If the top 10 assos are always the same, they should always be playing between them. Nothing else makes sense statisticaly. After 3 or 4 seasons of the game using long term averages on all seedings you can do whatever you want, that your power to manipulate anything is extremelly decreased. After 10 seasons you are powerless. Just like a normal manager game.
    Now the best burner of tokens and green rest is training (for example, I spent about 850 tokens and 400 green rests on training this week). By itself, training (no matter whether you know about lifehack or not) has become significantly more expensive - in connection with which there is no reason not to limit sales through negotiations. I was talking about limiting the auction and negotiations for the time of the association's matches to stop the manipulation of the teams rating (when 5 teams 6-7 * and one 1 * for example). Restricting games of associations between the top 10 or top 20 is complete nonsense - you must understand this - then the entrance to the top10 should be complicated.
    ------
    #lacedaemon_xxx #normandie_niemen

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    that's why I said to remove the top100 list.
    Because it's a vitrine to sell their products (maybe the majority, not all).
    nice idea ... but from other hand if you take the ability of showing off (some are arrogant) more managers will quit the game ...

already two of my best friends left this season ... and more to come ... Nordeus needs ways to stop abusing without damaging the game more and more

ok but as we go back in asso review the last two years, if in one hand we have the top100 (and their whatever reasons) and in the other hand :
    - no more take over a new club option
    - no loans
    - training under limits
    - weird stats which cause abnormal performance

and maybe in the future
    - limitations in negotiations or in auctions (time/days, friends, servers ...)
    - changes in tanking/staying level

I prefer not to see any top100 list

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast