Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: For next season team

Apprentice

For next season team

I now have avg team quality of 130% with (2 players above 140%, 4 players above 130% and the rest of the first team 110-120%). After CL and Cup final, who should I get rid of to get my team quality lower and achieve a good draw in cup and league next season? Thanks.

You know your players,keep those who performed good all season and get rid of the others.
    brolly and KenoticFC like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Pro
    If you want to properly manipulate the draw, you need at least six 1% players in your squad to bring down your team quality once you sell unimportant players. For now I don't fancy your chance of getting a good draw even if you sell due to the fact that most of your players are 7stars so like madflo said just sell of the one's who didn't perform but note that it won't really earn you a good draw for next season.
    brolly likes this.

Famous
    Sure it will. Last season I kept 5 8-stars players along with 9 crappy ones. I ended-up in a 40% average league and level-1 in both up and CL. You just need to make sure your average team quality is below 80% and it's gonna work. Be careful though: you'll end-up with top notch level-1 teams which are probably more diffcult to beat than teams of better quality from your level.
    cayembe likes this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    Sure it will. Last season I kept 5 8-stars players along with 9 crappy ones. I ended-up in a 40% average league and level-1 in both up and CL. You just need to make sure your average team quality is below 80% and it's gonna work. Be careful though: you'll end-up with top notch level-1 teams which are probably more diffcult to beat than teams of better quality from your level.
    Your crappy players were probably 1% quality that explains why your overall quality dropped. But this dude doesn't have 1% players to do this so it won't work for him.

Apprentice
    Thanks mad, spartan and gizzmo. I think I’ll buy some 4 starred and sign a 2 starred academy player to try to bring down my quality below 80%.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob M View Post
    Thanks mad, spartan and gizzmo. I think I’ll buy some 4 starred and sign a 2 starred academy player to try to bring down my quality below 80%.
    You do not have to buy much. The best is to keep your academy players for several seasons: you will soon get a bunch of nice home-made 1-star dummies.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Apprentice
    What if i keep only 6 of these 6-7 starred, sell the rest and buy 10 or more of 2-3 starred from transfer market?

just make it 14 player will do. new season the engine will fill your team with old donkeys.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    Thanks guys. Btw how many first teamers do you have in your team? For me, every season I have 22 players with at least 5 starred and the rest academy and dummies. I think 22 can be cut down to 16-17 players for first team but don’t know who to cut.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast