Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: I won uk tour level 7

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Belaggi View Post
    What formation and tactics did you use guys, i am stuck on lvl 7 whole day, spent 60 tokens for rebuys already and i would really appreciate some advice
    I've made it from second try . At level 7 I won 6-0 using 4-3n-2w-1

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Guys, please try to be polite. Stop posting hate, is not gonna help us, neither you. Thank you very much!

@USARABAT, congratulations for your achievement. Hopefully I will be able to win it as well, gonna start these days ...
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Guys, please try to be polite. Stop posting hate, is not gonna help us, neither you. Thank you very much!

@USARABAT, congratulations for your achievement. Hopefully I will be able to win it as well, gonna start these days ...
    Man this is not hate this is common forum rules.
    This thread should be locked giving a link to one of the other threads for uk tour and he could put his results there.

English forum is chaotic. Useless threads keep being opened and at the end you can't keep track of the ones that are really interesting.

Same person has opened 2 threads for uk tour. Wtf.
    gamer5289, madflo19 and Niddhoeggr like this.
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post

Thank you George for this kind gesture .. wish you the best luck mate

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyltyl View Post
    Tower Bridge FC 180% (150.0)
    Winning Eleven 140% (140.4)

Final result: 1-3

I used the same strategy and formation against every team in the challenge (and in league/cup also). It doesn't really make a difference.

Team Mentality: Hard Defending
    Focus passing: Mixed
    Passing Style: Mixed
    Force Counter Attacks: On
    Pressing Style: High
    Tackling Style: Normal
    Marking Style: Man to Man
    Play Offside Trap: Off

Attachment 91280
    Sorry but this doesn’t work for me. I’m sticking to my 451v. I only need to clear lvl 7. I already failed once.
    Tyltyl likes this.

Pro
    My teams failed at level 6 and level 7. Cryyyyy. Had the bad roll of the dice. If you rejoin you will have to play all games again?

Congrats to everybody who made it. Jealous.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Killroy View Post
    My teams failed at level 6 and level 7. Cryyyyy. Had the bad roll of the dice. If you rejoin you will have to play all games again?

Congrats to everybody who made it. Jealous.
    You’ll start from checkpoint which is city 4.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloverfield View Post
    Man this is not hate this is common forum rules.
    This thread should be locked giving a link to one of the other threads for uk tour and he could put his results there.

English forum is chaotic. Useless threads keep being opened and at the end you can't keep track of the ones that are really interesting.

Same person has opened 2 threads for uk tour. Wtf.
    Congratulations USARABAT.
    But I do agree with Cloverfield's views on this.
    When everyone is posting their results on the main thread, I dont believe there is a need to clutter the forum with another thread with the same purpose.
    HoofDaddy, Niddhoeggr and USARABAT like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob M View Post
    Sorry but this doesn’t work for me. I’m sticking to my 451v. I only need to clear lvl 7. I already failed once.
    Sorry it did not work. I think everyone has an opponent with different quality. If it is much stronger than you you should stick with defending and counter attack. 4-5-1V should work. Mine is a derivate of that, only the 2 DM are slightly more forward than the defense because of the new positioning system.
    Winning Eleven season records:

15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyltyl View Post
    Sorry it did not work. I think everyone has an opponent with different quality. If it is much stronger than you you should stick with defending and counter attack. 4-5-1V should work. Mine is a derivate of that, only the 2 DM are slightly more forward than the defense because of the new positioning system.
    Oh. Yours are DMCs. I thought two MCs LOL.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast