Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By VladimirPutin007

Thread: Is it perfect time to upgrade club shop?

Rookie

Is it perfect time to upgrade club shop?

I hope next time they will do tour in italy, spain, russia, france, germany or if possible it will be great to get tour all over europe... the uk jersey and the emblem just excellent and i think it will be enticing experience to collect after another tours all over europe...

Why this uk jersey designer not replacing old boring jersey and f****ng boring emblem that still sold in t11 club shops?

Im willing to spend bit if there is quality new nice design to replace all those boring design currently sold in the shop...

If possible upgrade to all worldwide nation jersey design... fans would not mind to spend anyway to get their national emblems and jersey and i read many petition asking u guys to add their national shirts and emblem...

Finally please remove all those ugly design and emblem currently sold in club shop. I think it was almost forever they selling there. Time is perfect to replace them with another new design.

Anyway i love the latest uk shirts design its cool and pretty design tbh. The free hashtag shirt sponsored also excellent design. Just hope more new design will be update in club shop.

Bear in mind there was many managers love to collect shirts and emblem in t11...
    Last edited by dave1311; 11-30-2017 at 10:36 AM.

Apprentice
    That shop is Dead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcabaha View Post
    That shop is Dead

Yes true. Im actually feel boring when scrolling club shop. They sell the same boring items since last 5 years i supposed. When will they upgrade it?

The latest uk tour shirt and the free hashtag shirt show their designer still capable designing enticing shirts... why dont they use them to revamp club shop?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by VladimirPutin007 View Post
    Yes true. Im actually feel boring when scrolling club shop. They sell the same boring items since last 5 years i supposed. When will they upgrade it?

The latest uk tour shirt and the free hashtag shirt show their designer still capable designing enticing shirts... why dont they use them to revamp club shop?
    They are busy ruining the game .

The new UK tour kit looks nice but it fits bikers not footballers, The emblem is better if there no flag on it; the colors and logo is more than enough.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarcho View Post
    The new UK tour kit looks nice but it fits bikers not footballers, The emblem is better if there no flag on it; the colors and logo is more than enough.
    Yes quite true. But for some reason im glad there is new kits to wear. The current they selling just old bunch crap design that is out dated and no longer enticing...
    Anarcho likes this.