Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: The new Cup format is disgraceful

Apprentice
    @ro edu, you're lucky, but in the next round you may lose against a higher level opponent without him even knowing )
    KoHearts likes this.

So what is wrong with playing against good teams? If you are good enough, you have a chance of beating them. Last season I was level 9, but played against level 10 teams through 4 rounds, and beat them all. And the eventual winner of the competition was also level 9. Why do people complain because the are not getting easy games?
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    So what is wrong with playing against good teams? If you are good enough, you have a chance of beating them. Last season I was level 9, but played against level 10 teams through 4 rounds, and beat them all. And the eventual winner of the competition was also level 9. Why do people complain because the are not getting easy games?
    Easy game easy win....cause they feel they cant win it they cry. after all its just a game. why they get worked up over it is beyond me.
    Raykco and KoHearts like this.
    League
    Winner (5) - Seasons 1,2,4,5,6
    Runner Up (1) - Season 3

Champios League
    Winner (3) - Seasons 4,5,6
    Runner Up (1) - Season 3

Cup
    Last 16 (1) - Season 5

Addicted
    most people are pissed when they win their league 25-1-0, ofc they are pissed if they lose in round1^^

I don't have a problem with always getting teams at a higher level than me. If you want to win a cup you have to beat them eventually... I just don't think the draw should be 'fixed'. it should just be luck of the draw. its like in the FA cup saying Premier league teams can only play other premier league teams to give the league 2 teams 'a chance'....chuck em all in the hat and draw them randomly. Its a cup and it should be luck of the draw.

same here, I was always kicked by players who were 2-3 levels higher.. then last season's cup was more balanced, still got kicked by someone 1 level higher than me and now all of my opponents are 1-2 levels higher, I'm the only freaking level 7 in the cup. I guess disgrace is the right word to describe this.

the last cup i end 2nd and i had many hard games like this first leg , and yeah maybe i was lucky enough to get into the final but i hope i manage to do that again or even win it !

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    Well, it seems like u dont know how it is working now.

Lvl doesnt matter. The matter is quality.... As you are lvl9, the highest quality u can get from market is SCOUT which u have to spend 50T. Am I right?
    Where lvl 10 only have to spend maximum 10T to get one player whicg is equal to your SCOUT. Thats the matter.
    Imagine if lvl 11... 10T for WORLD CLASS.

I was lvl 6 and able to beat all lvl 8 reached semi in last season. The player beaten me was lvl 8 as well and his quality at the beginning was 45, same as me. However, when he reached semi, his quality become 58. He power trained his players?? No!!! He only spend 10T per players and he got 5 world class......
    aiureah and fingermouse27 like this.

Apprentice
    @ice87 That's what i was saying. But don't waste your time explaining to ignorants. Top Eleven, where is the fair play in this Cup format? All i want is to be fair.

Banned
    Just to let everybody know.... winning cup is possible also if you're the underdog.... i was in a cup of 6-8 levels and i was level 6 and guess what? I won.... and i'm no token buyer....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast