Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Friends/ different Servers ?

Pro

Friends/ different Servers ?

Okay I will make it simple

I am friend with X

X is friend with Y and Z

Why I can't add Y and Z as friends ? ( you might answer because we're on different servers ) ok ...

So how come X can be friend with Y , Z , and also me ??

Famous
    Facebook friends?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Pro
    Yes they are friend's on facebook.

How come TOP 11 allow managers from different servers to support each other if they are linked via facebook ..... meanwhile TOP11 managers who are not connected via facebook can't support each other ?!!

In other words, how come facebook allow managers who are on different servers on top 11 to support each other during games meanwhile TOP 11 doesn't allow that ?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    allow ?
    What does it mean

two teams (let's say same level)
    - in the same server > can be friends sending a request during a game of a common friend or a competition game, can play in the same competition, can support each other, can trade players

- in different server but fb friends > can support each other

- one of them is from fb and the other from google account > cannot have any contact except playing in the same asso group (if one of them can find the code of the asso group and send a request to join).

- oppo bidders with the new auctions system can be from different servers.
    With the old system, all were from the same server.

Clubs with nego players we see, are only from the same server.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    - in different server but fb friends > can support each other.
    My technical question : How come / WHY FACEBOOK (third side) make the supporting during matches happen ... meanwhile the game ITSELF can't / doesn't allow such supporting !

We are one step closer to discover why the universe was created... keep going guys xD

Pro
    This unfair policy FAVORS managers with facebook account over those who joined via gmail account ...

Managers with FB can add hundred of friends and bring more supporters than those who are connected to the game via gmail ...

Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    This unfair policy FAVORS managers with facebook account over those who joined via gmail account ...

Managers with FB can add hundred of friends and bring more supporters than those who are connected to the game via gmail ...
    Is a technical limitation Usar,thats all.

Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post

I think we will discover the conspiration between Nordeus and facebook, and Mark is the true owner of Nordeus
    Still trying

"Pula, cai, levanta, mete gol, vibra, abre espaço, chuta e agradece
    Olha que a cidade toda ficou vazia nessa tarde de domingo só para lhe ver jogar"

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    We are one step closer to discover why the universe was created... keep going guys xD
    Lol. Kinda wish I'd not got involved. While I'm here does anyone know why the earth is round?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast