Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Like Tree226Likes

Thread: Season 100!! - Are you ready?

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Great to get into season 100, quite excited honestly because I hope Top11 will create some special events for this season.

Clearly going for treble but already saw some quite good opponents...
    juliyamazyck likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Season 100/40 for me,learned few new bugs,nothing else..going for the 19th treble and i'm not expecting anything good from Nordeus,as usual

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Congrats on the 100th. Good luck this season.

My 8th treble and a poker.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    Altiplano and madflo19 like this.

Won the SL and League in Season 99 but I did not enjoy the game at all because of it's issues
    Niddhoeggr likes this.
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Ops, last season's CL semi-final and cup final oppo are in the same group with me in this season now
    Last edited by ibangali; 12-12-2017 at 10:22 PM.
    I can fight against a real player but can't fight against game engine (troll).
    Trolling ruin the game fun and all efforts.
    We play for fun not frustration.

Apprentice
    I'm at level 15, in my group of CL my opponents are all at level 16, I don't like this thing but anyway, I'm used to.

The thing that I can't accept is the strenght of them, one at 126%, and one at 119%. I'm at 113%.

I think it's not correct.

Other thing...this morning another GK from recommended player. It's the 4th GK in a row. That's ridiculous.
    Last edited by Iridensys; 12-11-2017 at 06:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    The major thing I learned is that no matter how much you believe and payed for a player, if he doesn't perform you should get rid of him. All the training and SA for nothing, goodbye Christiansen and Fischer you won't be missed, but the T's and Packs I spent on you will. Except Kontodimos he has one more season as a bench warmer.
    Were those players newly bought or did you have them already a few seasons and they suddenly didn't perform well?

My AML, AMR, and the striker were great but since last season (maybe it's because of the update) really underwhelming.
    KenoticFC likes this.

Addicted
    Game seems to be down at this moment. ... can't connect .

Quote Originally Posted by Niddhoeggr View Post
    Were those players newly bought or did you have them already a few seasons and they suddenly didn't perform well?

My AML, AMR, and the striker were great but since last season (maybe it's because of the update) really underwhelming.
    I had them already, I bought them since they where 18yo obviously to replace aging players at the time. Christiansen was a ST but he was fast trainer and I paid 40T in a bidding war. He didn't perform well at all the first 2 seasons 5 goals per season. I gave him One on One SA but nothing, he was still young and I gave him a new AMR position to see if he would be any better but no. At the age of 21 I had to let him go despite he could easily play 2 or 3 more seasons as a starter based on his rating.

Fischer was a AMR/MR/DMR (DR after the update). I paid around 40 T for the guy too. He wasn't that bad in the first seasons or so but he did not score enough for an AMR, gave him shadow striker SA and nothing really changed. I used him as a reserve DR last season but he was terrible in that position and felt very un-natural. At the age of 22 I had to let him too despite all my efforts to enhance their performance.

This guys where never amazing and even thou I could save some Tokens for 2 more season I had to get rid of them since they were holding my team back.

In your case I hope it was just a bad season overall for the team and not the players fault. I hope and think they will return back this season. In my experience good players no matter what position they play, remain good. Of course some seasons are better than other. what kind of formation do you use?
    Niddhoeggr likes this.

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast