Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Like Tree226Likes

Thread: Season 100!! - Are you ready?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    don't be a a grumpy, you won Asenal () 0-9 at CH.L.

* I had connection problems and lost it

My day was silly IRL too!
    I'm cold atm (nose hurting when i using it, i feel my chest is hurting too a little bit! Runny nose etc.) I was going want to lay and rest but i had to go for sis (+husband+their daughter+gazillion shopping bags but np coz i have MPV ) coz their car broke down after shopping Am I mentioned i'm cold atm? - temperature here, jumper cable hacking between their and my car in the middle of traffic jam is priceless especially when you are cold! PERFECT! back to yesterday state (i was better today than yesterday until now)
    GREAT! + TROLL LOSS! )))
    Last edited by Gabez Teh; 12-18-2017 at 06:30 PM.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    League 7/7 victories so far...
    Champions League 4/4 victories so far
    Cup 5-0 and waiting for next game but we made it to Quarter-Finals 100% but hard opponent coming on...

All together doing great so far!
    Niddhoeggr likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    League 7/7 victories so far...
    Champions League 4/4 victories so far
    Cup 5-0 and waiting for next game but we made it to Quarter-Finals 100% but hard opponent coming on...

All together doing great so far!
    7/7 league wins still in regular cup.If anyone mentions champions league , your going to have to "say hello to my little friend "....Tony Montana Political refugee from Qewwba (Cuba).

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

first lost in cup 2-0 need a miracle comeback today.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    first lost in cup 2-0 need a miracle comeback today.

Top Eleven is well known for miracles, usually in the favor of your opponents but do not give up
    girl gooner likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Top Eleven is well known for miracles, usually in the favor of your opponents but do not give up
    this time TE favor us 2-0 full time and 4-0 extra time.

Niddhoeggr likes this.

Rookie
    I've got a dreadful 2nd leg tonight. Against 1 of those level 9's with X1 nine star player's .It represents my only realistic chance of silverware 1-1 .Out of champions league after losing 3 games to teams 10% below me with Jasper for managers. Top of my league but haven't 8/8 but haven't payed ghost ship with 158 .% 9 star squad yet. That pleasure is tomorrow. My whole season rests on next 2 games..Who said absence makes the heart grow fonder. Tell them to come an have your season ruined by absentee manager's

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by girl gooner View Post
    I've got a dreadful 2nd leg tonight. Against 1 of those level 9's with X1 nine star player's .It represents my only realistic chance of silverware 1-1 .Out of champions league after losing 3 games to teams 10% below me with Jasper for managers. Top of my league but haven't 8/8 but haven't payed ghost ship with 158 .% 9 star squad yet. That pleasure is tomorrow. My whole season rests on next 2 games..Who said absence makes the heart grow fonder. Tell them to come an have your season ruined by absentee manager's

I won 2nd leg Yippee. I will give it to my striker (2nd leg ) might make him score more . 1 win in the league tommorow and this will give me a genuine crack at title but its Tank Guardiola .

Last edited by girl gooner; 12-20-2017 at 02:03 AM.
    rogerniceguy likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by ibangali View Post
    damn, keep facing monster GK, can't score enough for the challenge

Attachment 92334
    You should have an opt out of these promo's.So you can rest easy,safe in the knowledge that you're on a scoring drought for honest to goodness reasons, and not because Nord's don't want you but their better spenders/Customers to win the better prizes.They are a business after all .I have no problem with that.I would just like the option to opr out rather than be collateral damage.

Last edited by girl gooner; 12-20-2017 at 02:21 AM.

Rookie
    I got one today !!! Yeahhh.

Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast