Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Negotiation deals are backward deals

A button to cancel the offer would be nice.

I find it hard to cope with negotiations as well, especially the first day when I setup my team.
    I am the one that I make the offer, I am the ones that I should be able to retract it.
    Hammer FC and Richie72 like this.
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Savage_1 View Post
    If you offer only 1 or 2 tokens then you won't be buying many/any players.
    For 1 or 2 players

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Quinn View Post
    So you used all your tokens for negotiations but still want to bid on other players? You still need tokens for this. If they allowed you to still use your tied up tokens there is the possibility that you could end up with minus tokens if all your offers were accepted. They would never accept this. Regarding cash, as far as I know you can go in the red but then you have a certain time to make your cash balance positive again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    regarding cash ? lol i have 30 billion !!

ИщУ менеджеров 31.32.34.35 уровней для совместной работы на трансферном рынке. Все указание выше менеджера добавляйтесь в друзья https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001004714037

I have no problem with the negotiations facility, the last time I offered it was a generous offer and the manager accepted. If he didn't I'd look elsewhere. It's just part of accruing new players, I also buy them on the open market and develop the trainees who I have to pay tokens for (the 0 token ones I immediately sell). I buy and sell throughout the season so don't need to buy a bunch on the first few days.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12