Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: Guess and Conquer - Period I - Campaigns I - II and III -30Tokens-

Guess and Conquer - Period I - Campaigns I - II and III -30Tokens-

Here the thread of the offtopic, (that have a link there that goes to a posible future version of this game, but now it doesn't matter lol and that too, if you go to this 2nd link there you'll see a europe map, useful for those who don't know of geography).
    https://forum.topeleven.com/share-so...-register.html

Literal Quote:

"Let's start with 1 "period" of this game, that will consist in conquer countries of a map, each period will last after 2 weeks, with 3 rounds been played inside this period, and the difference between the World Cup is that no one is eliminated, so everybody can sum points during the 3 "campaigns of conquest" that will be played inside every period.

First of all, every participant will represent one empire of a actual country or based in a historic empire.

Then, in each "campaign" or round of conquest, I will suggest 3 countries -for now- to be conquered.
    You will sum points per results cached, and lands conquered.

And, every attack to conquer 1 country, will need 2 rounds;
    -one, to put the troops in the land
    -a second, to decide who wins the land or in case of "draw" the land for now will be divided, and the points for winning it too.
    (I will think if this needs to be done via PM)

During these 15 days, 3 campaigns, we will have 3 rounds, to do a 1st attack and put the troops in each country I will suggest, and those who catch at least 1 score, in the next campaign, that will be a fight for 3 new countries, will play a extra match to determine who owns the territory."

The rules are in the thread linked from the offtopic, more or less, the pointing system, will work as I mentioned:
    I will give 4 chances, if a score is guessed in the 1st attempt, 40 points, 30, 20 and 10 in 2nd, 3rd 4th.
    Land won are 75 points for the owner or divided in case of draw.
    After 3 Campaigns, -1 period- the one with more points will win 30Tokens, in case of draw I'll check and decide xD

Every match represent the attack to 1 country, and basically, if we have multiple winners, in the next round a extra match will be added for those who "have troops in the land".
    If theres a unique winner with 1 round, 2nd round will not be needed.
    If "nobody" -and nobody for now means; The Roman, The albanian, The British, The North Korean, The Peruvian, and a etc of Empires went to conquer the Island of Malta but the native citizens sacked all of them- ahh... thats exactly what it means. So in this case Malta will have no owner for now.

So, here the map:

Campaign I - Fight for Andorra, Faroe Islands and Malta. -so you learn too geography step by step lol- this is a punctual map, initially included North Ireland with Britain and the Pole North is not selected, but I'll divide these countries too. (so finally will have 53 countries)**

Guess and Conquer - Period I - Campaigns I - II and III -30Tokens--period-1-round-1-andorra-feroe-malta-copia.jpg

EMPIRES REGISTERED FOR NOW IN THE OTHER THREAD:

Remember, you can represent a actual country, a historic empire and have the coat of arms of a particular king/queen.

Peruvian Empire - Cedric
    Roman Empire - Madflo
    Albanian Empire - Kenotic
    North Korean Empire - Hairdryer
    British Empire - smk
    Italian Empire -Francicic
    Belgium Empire - Sparta Page
    Roman Empire 2- Spartan117
    British Empire - gooner girl
    Ukrainian Cossacks Empire - a.gavrilin
    Portuguese Empire - Casper
    Macedonian Empire - Alessio Fitch
    Japanese Empire - The Savage
    French Empire - Ivan Kysil
    Austrian Empire - Niddhoeggr
    ?

Guess and Conquer - Period I - Campaigns I - II and III -30Tokens--escudo-de-armas-imperios-5.jpg

Example: How to write your resuts-

Ticket for Campaign I -4 attacks per land
    Match I - Fight for Andorra
    A vs B - 1-0 , 2-0, 3-0, 5-0
    Match II - Fight for Feroe Islands
    C vs D -1-0/2-1/3-0/4-/

So you see, scores separated, think but "that the 1st is the most decisive", because, to determine who wins a land between 2 rounds I will sum the position where you guessed a score and the one with lower average will win the land and will be the owner of an Island or a country.

CAMPAIGN I PLANNED WITH FRIDAY-SATURDAY MATCHES

TICKET I remember, 4 attempts - copy paste here- no need of PM

ANDORRA -fri 20.45
    Saint Etienne - Mónaco /
    FAROE ISLANDS
    Leicester - Crystal Palace/
    MALTA
    Inter - Udinese/

Too if you have no empire, please choose 1

editin, thoughts;
    -Not sure if to defend a land I will consider the 4th score as a 2nd 3rd so with same value to defend a territory...
    -Maybe 3rd round once we will have 3 conkered countries I will add a 4th attack spot, to attack countries already conquered so will start the 1vs1's.... applying rules etc
    Last edited by khris; 12-13-2017 at 08:57 PM.
    Alessio Fitch likes this.

I will take italian empire ofc
    Last edited by Francicic01; 12-14-2017 at 08:58 PM.

So if i understood well, scores should be just like this:
    ANDORRA -fri 20.45
    Saint Etienne - Mónaco / 0-2 / 1-3 / 0-1 / 1-1
    FAROE ISLANDS
    Leicester - Crystal Palace/ 1-0 / 2-0 / 3-1 / 2-1
    MALTA
    Inter - Udinese/ 1-0 / 2-0 / 3-1 / 3-0
    khris likes this.

North Korean troop ready to conquer "Attack"...........

ANDORRA -fri 20.45

Saint Etienne - Mónaco /
    1-3 / 0-2 / 0-3 / 4-0
    FAROE ISLANDS

2-1 / 1-0 / 2-0 / 1-1
    MALTA

Inter - Udinese/
    3-1 / 2-0 / 2-1 / 3-0

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Francicic01 View Post
    So if i understood well,... SIC
    Yep, is like everyone have 4 attacks to launch in every country

1 score guessed needed to go in a next round, that will be definitive, unless, we have only 1 Emperor with a correct score -auto-win- or if everybody loses, what means that they sacked each one of the conquerors.

Then I will assign a colour to every Empire and the map will be more didactic.

ANDORRA -fri 20.45
    Saint Etienne - Mónaco /0-2/1-2/1-1/0-1
    FAROE ISLANDS
    Leicester - Crystal Palace/2-0/2-1/3-1/1-0
    MALTA
    Inter - Udinese/3-0/4-1/2-1/2-0

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    HairDryer likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Rookie
    Please let me register the Belgium Kingdom first. I will submit the ticket later (after read all things above)

Pro
    Let me take the roman empire
    khris likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Here the thread of the offtopic, (that have a link there that goes to a posible future version of this game, but now it doesn't matter lol and that too, if you go to this 2nd link there you'll see a europe map, useful for those who don't know of geography).
    https://forum.topeleven.com/share-so...-register.html

Literal Quote:

"Let's start with 1 "period" of this game, that will consist in conquer countries of a map, each period will last after 2 weeks, with 3 rounds been played inside this period, and the difference between the World Cup is that no one is eliminated, so everybody can sum points during the 3 "campaigns of conquest" that will be played inside every period.

First of all, every participant will represent one empire of a actual country or based in a historic empire.

Then, in each "campaign" or round of conquest, I will suggest 3 countries -for now- to be conquered.
    You will sum points per results cached, and lands conquered.

And, every attack to conquer 1 country, will need 2 rounds;
    -one, to put the troops in the land
    -a second, to decide who wins the land or in case of "draw" the land for now will be divided, and the points for winning it too.
    (I will think if this needs to be done via PM)

During these 15 days, 3 campaigns, we will have 3 rounds, to do a 1st attack and put the troops in each country I will suggest, and those who catch at least 1 score, in the next campaign, that will be a fight for 3 new countries, will play a extra match to determine who owns the territory."

The rules are in the thread linked from the offtopic, more or less, the pointing system, will work as I mentioned:
    I will give 4 chances, if a score is guessed in the 1st attempt, 40 points, 30, 20 and 10 in 2nd, 3rd 4th.
    Land won are 75 points for the owner or divided in case of draw.
    After 3 Campaigns, -1 period- the one with more points will win 30Tokens, in case of draw I'll check and decide xD

Every match represent the attack to 1 country, and basically, if we have multiple winners, in the next round a extra match will be added for those who "have troops in the land".
    If theres a unique winner with 1 round, 2nd round will not be needed.
    If "nobody" -and nobody for now means; The Roman, The albanian, The British, The North Korean, The Peruvian, and a etc of Empires went to conquer the Island of Malta but the native citizens sacked all of them- ahh... thats exactly what it means. So in this case Malta will have no owner for now.

So, here the map:

Campaign I - Fight for Andorra, Faroe Islands and Malta. -so you learn too geography step by step lol- this is a punctual map, initially included North Ireland with Britain and the Pole North is not selected, but I'll divide these countries too. (so finally will have 53 countries)**

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PERIOD 1 ROUND 1 ANDORRA FEROE MALTA copia.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	77.0 KB 
ID:	92012

EMPIRES REGISTERED FOR NOW IN THE OTHER THREAD:

Remember, you can represent a actual country, a historic empire and have the coat of arms of a particular king/queen.

Peruvian Empire - Cedric
    Roman Empire - Madflo
    Albanian Empire - Kenotic
    North Korean Empire - Hairdryer
    British Empire - smk
    Italian Empire -Francicic
    ?

Attachment 92014

Example: How to write your resuts-

Ticket for Campaign I -4 attacks per land
    Match I - Fight for Andorra
    A vs B - 1-0 , 2-0, 3-0, 5-0
    Match II - Fight for Feroe Islands
    C vs D -1-0/2-1/3-0/4-/

So you see, scores separated, think but "that the 1st is the most decisive", because, to determine who wins a land between 2 rounds I will sum the position where you guessed a score and the one with lower average will win the land and will be the owner of an Island or a country.

CAMPAIGN I PLANNED WITH FRIDAY-SATURDAY MATCHES

TICKET I remember, 4 attempts - copy paste here- no need of PM

ANDORRA -fri 20.45
    Saint Etienne - Mónaco /
    FAROE ISLANDS
    MALTA
    Inter - Udinese/

Too if you have no empire, please choose 1
    British Empire.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
    khris likes this.

Hi Khris,

Please, add Ukrainian Cossacks for me )))
    khris likes this.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast