Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Guido van den Berg

Thread: 1% players in associations

Addicted

1% players in associations

In today’s association match I’m facing this team with players having many 1% skills. Like this one:

1% players in associations-d7b1f44f-de35-4969-81c8-16bf4c2af163.jpg

I know that the % numbers are the same as in regular games, where these are derived from the player’s quality. The same holds for the average on the bottom of every column. 1% is the lowest possible number, even if the corresponding quality is lower than that. From the average quality in physical & mental I can derive that the actual quality in aggression is -75%. And the actual sum of the four 1% skills in defense is -190%.

The average of all skills in the screenshot - counting 1% as 1% - is 160%. The average player quality is 142% though. The last is derived from the player’s quality in regular games. But the quality is supposed not to count in association games.

I have the following questions:

- Does the game engine for associations count with negative percentages? So does the player above count as 142%, or as 160%?
    - If 1% counts as 1%, why are the averages calculated based on the player’s quality?
    - If 1% does not count as 1%, why are negative percentages not shown in the player’s skill screen?

Some remarks about the manager of this player. The guy is level 65, promoting every season. He trains the relevant skills only and does that very well. The player is 31 y.o., so the irrelevant skills have dropped by 20% many times. So there are no mutants, up selling or other cheats involved. It is a quite normal effect of calculation with % in associations.
    Didier_Drogba and Toxcatl like this.

Pro
    Can you post the stats of this player

Addicted
    Before, negative percentage were showing on the three right columns which show the average in each section, def, att and physical.

But with one , not too old , update it has suddenly been replaced by 1% , and , i really think only a few people noticed that .
    Nordeus didn't mentionned it too ! For obscur reasons maybe lol

1% players in associations-screenshot_20171217-131314.jpg

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    Can you post the stats of this player
    Sure. The stats are amazing!

1% players in associations-49cc1289-517a-4316-ba7d-b069866bf49d.jpg

Famous
    The player above is 142% for the association engine.

I have 1% skewed players, and it's not impacting the draw.
    Level 40 Manager