Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Due To Popular Demand.... Universal Player III Season 39

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I never bothered to total up the end of last seasons results but since Kullehh was so far infront in the competition anyways he was going to be the winner anyways, so he is the new champion of the Universal Player.

Got a bit fed up of UP towards the end of last season, didn't think it was that exciting for me personally and thought about giving running the competition up OR handing it over to someone else to run... like Morgan who seemed very keen of taking it over.
    I was actually bothered being true, cause it's messy, but i didn't want it to die o.ò Ask for a hand anytime you need takes few mins for me to total up scores time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    I was actually bothered being true, cause it's messy, but i didn't want it to die o.ò Ask for a hand anytime you need takes few mins for me to total up scores time to time.
    Yeah, I thought so too... But I don't think we had 10 people who actually took part in UP last season, a decrease from Pepp Crawford from the season before. Hopefully this one will be better for us.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    Yeah, I thought so too... But I don't think we had 10 people who actually took part in UP last season, a decrease from Pepp Crawford from the season before. Hopefully this one will be better for us.
    Main reason for that is probably striker automatically attracts more attention. Thing with DMC is that they arent always needed amd rarely score/assist(at least for me).

Quote Originally Posted by Le Monsieur View Post
    Main reason for that is probably striker automatically attracts more attention. Thing with DMC is that they arent always needed amd rarely score/assist(at least for me).
    I think that could be right, another thing about UP... It's pointless having a GK because we don't get stats on clean sheets and goals conceded.

I dunno whether to join in this time as I have haruno and don't want to rename him. Unless I find an amazing replacement.

Rookie
    I think that AM UP is better.. can be left right or middle.. can attract more people

Quote Originally Posted by Le Monsieur View Post
    I think that AM UP is better.. can be left right or middle.. can attract more people
    Next Season.

Next Season.
    we can set fixed updates so you don't go insane following. Day 7, 14, 21, 28?

Well should have name the new UP Optimus Prime
    Due To Popular Demand.... Universal Player III Season 39-optimus-prime.jpg
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast