Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By PR7

Thread: Bug Eleven

PR7

Bug Eleven

It's nothing new that With every new update there comes new bug. Nordeus realeses new bugs more than new features. I don't know why they doesn't test the game before the update.
    So I forgot to made changes before the match & I attended that match after half time. I was drawing the match by Nil-Nil. I made substitution in hope of I will score goal. But that substitution never happened. The player was still playing game & nothing happened in match. Maybe that player played out of position after changes I made as I changed the formation. Though The match was not that Important as I have won 1st leg by 4-0. But It was Important match for that new Challenge. It was easy match to score more goals. I was enjoying good winning streak too. But not anymore because of this bug. Even If I would have lost that match after that substitution I was going to be okay with. I am okay with Troll Results or Losing but I am not okay with losing because of Bugs. It's so frustrating when bug Cost you matches. Association bug has already costed me & my Association 100 T two times. In 2017 it was really frustrating to play this game as it was filled with bugs.
    Hope next uptdate will be good. But Nordeus never learns though.
    Francicic01 likes this.

Addicted
    Ehh man... When they release something, they see to the future. I mean new things don't look so good, so they are going to bring back old features little by little. For example: " So let's represent a new feature - save button during a match!" I'm just kidding, i still believe in nordeus. One day they definitely come with a new idea - Ladies and gentelman - Top eleven 2014!

Quote Originally Posted by PR7 View Post
    I made substitution in hope of I will score goal. But that substitution never happened.
    Have you noted there is a save button during the game? Until you press it changes will not apply.
    It wasn't our day.