Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Rewards for the 100 anniversary competition !

Pro

Rewards for the 100 anniversary competition !

so we were expecting a precious reward but I guess waited the 100 season/months to get the following

only 31 tokens for scoring 180 goals and nothing if you reached 179 goals ( Irony)
    10 morals and 3 rests onlyyyyyyyyyy
    the emblem and shirt are not important for improving our team ...

P.S. : They tell us to score as much as we can , like if we control the number of goals we score ..

What will the majority of managers get after 28 days since they won't be able to reach 180 goals ??
    1 token and 3 rests and 10 morals and MAYBE very beautiful shirt and/or emblem to show off !!.. haha enjoy

Nordeus when you decide to give us rewards, make sure you make them precious and generous not cheap and achievable by the majority not by the strong minority.

It's not too late to fix the rewards by decreasing the goal target from 180 to 100 and increasing the rests from 3 to 30 to help as many managers as possible otherwise you will be helping strong teams to get stronger, not the weak teams to improve their status.
    Last edited by USARABAT; 12-12-2017 at 02:33 PM.

Well, 31 Tokens is a lot for a free challenge. A shirt and an emblem is not much, but it's still a gift.

Plus we got also 130+T in the last UK Challenge, plus another shirt and another emblem. Not counting those that you get from Association Tournaments.

If you sum them up it's a lot in just a few weeks.

Of all the bad stuff I can throw at Nordeus, I can't say they don't like to give us a lot of Tokens and free jerseys and emblems.
    Winning Eleven season records:

15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyltyl View Post
    Well, 31 Tokens is a lot for a free challenge. A shirt and an emblem is not much, but it's still a gift.

Plus we got also 130+T in the last UK Challenge, plus another shirt and another emblem. Not counting those that you get from Association Tournaments.

If you sum them up it's a lot in just a few weeks.

Of all the bad stuff I can throw at Nordeus, I can't say they don't like to give us a lot of Tokens and free jerseys and emblems.
    I agree. These things are a bonus and people are getting a little greedy. Just chill and try and enjoy yourselves!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Bang Jarwo and smk fc like this.

Pro
    well we are talking about a competition that last 28 days not 10-13 days like the previous ones !

In previous tournaments, we had much more precious rewards such as 20 rests , a chance to win a 7 stars player, and 30 or 131 tokens in UK Tour for ex , although the MAJORITY DIDN'T complete it and won 100 tokens nor 6-7* players !

In this competition, 80% of managers will not be able to reach 180 goals !! and for irony only if they reached 179 goals also they will get nothing !
    so these 31 tokens are going to be almost impossible for the majority of managers to get.

What will the majority get after 28 days ?? 1 token and 3 rests and 10 morals and of course an important shirt and emblem !!.. haha enjoy

For those lucky 20% managers who will made it and reach 180 goals ... what can they do with 30 tokens on the crazy auction that they've created by allowing all managers to participate in bidding ???? only ONE player between 20-24 with 96 % OR two players at mid age ( 26-30 years ) ...
    madflo19 likes this.

This is the first post i'm agree with you USARABAT =]
    USARABAT likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

I am "partidary" to have the chance to unlock particular bonuses for those who do an effort and try to be constant scoring goals... like "auto bonus full at 10% during 1 season" or increase it till 14% -so 21% as max.- if you have players in the tops... contact benefits increased? double greens or triple¿?... double youngsters during next season? this can be a combative way against tankers rally if it's done in the correct way, adding bonus to increase in more % the attributes...
    Last edited by khris; 12-12-2017 at 02:09 PM.

Addicted
    100 th season would be a 100 tokens prize !!!

And i agree with Khris' spirit of rewards for non - tanker manager !
    pcmacdaniel likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post
    100 th season would be a 100 tokens prize !!!

And i agree with Khris' spirit of rewards for non - tanker manager !
    Exactly, i play in a tough league, tough CL and tough cup....There are 26 league games, lets say 10 Cl games (assuming i get through a tough group), lets say i get 6 cup games, having already got through1 leg that doesnt count....that equals 42 games......i have to score 4.5 goals in every game to get to 180 goals....absolutely no chance!!

Rubbish, rubbish challenge too may goals required...100 would be tough!
    Richie72 likes this.

Addicted
    100 goals would be about right and rewards in smaller steps, like every 10 goals win a few morals or rests. this chellenge is an all or nothing and pretty much will be a nothing to most of us. dismal challenge ! bloody dismal
    Francicic01 likes this.

The 100th season Jersey and Emblem should be a free gift to every Managers not "Reward".
    Mini Challenge every season is good bonus but every season challenge in League, Ucl and Cup need to be rewarded too.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    gamer5289 likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast