Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: experiment:

Pro
    I would certainly try this tomorrow. If it works you're looking at about 7 quality points per season, that would go a long way keeping my star player maybe I can even keep him until he retires with this
    khris likes this.

Rookie
    trained 3 players with skill drill. trained one of them alone. claimed the gift. it went to none of these 3 players. the one it went to wasn't even near them.

so, nay.
    khris likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Trained whole team. Then trained star player skill drill only. Took gift. Star player received gift. Ace! Cheers khris

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Maybe I got lucky? Will see what tomorrow brings and let you know

khris likes this.

Hmmm... this is more next to a fail and a phantom theory like when we have a wave of players that fail using the V style, then "V simply dont work"... so,,, the game trolled me adding the cone to the last touched player and I made a posible theory.... despite all, I went for an answer... who knows, thats a amount of commands showing us how a team plays, so

Where is Dr. Nik? He's the one and only expert regarding paranormal sightings in football manager games!

Where's his statement? What is going on?

(But yeah, would be nice if we could steer the skill boost this or another way)
    nikolgiorgos and Altiplano like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Sorry @nid for being late but I have 10 teams which I make my daily maintenance (exchanging gifts, a couple of training, setting the team for tomorrow's games) and I did the experiment to every each but no - fail.
    not even once, by luck, the last lone trainer got the s.p.

Sorry Khris, I will add this thread at Mythbusters
    (as busted - )
    Niddhoeggr likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Hmmm... this is more next to a fail and a phantom theory like when we have a wave of players that fail using the V style, then "V simply dont work"... so,,, the game trolled me adding the cone to the last touched player and I made a posible theory.... despite all, I went for an answer... who knows, thats a amount of commands showing us how a team plays, so
    Lol I just got lucky and added to the myth

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Sorry @nid for being late but I have 10 teams which I make my daily maintenance (exchanging gifts, a couple of training, setting the team for tomorrow's games) and I did the experiment to every each but no - fail.
    not even once, by luck, the last lone trainer got the s.p.

Sorry Khris, I will add this thread at Mythbusters
    (as busted - )
    I was just kidding but happy to see that you also tried it.
    khris likes this.

Famous
    Didn't work for me this morning. Worth a try though. Perhaps 2 or more training sessions with just the one player may send the free skill reward to him?
    khris likes this.

Gonna try it today in different ways with both teams..... cant connect now, error with the server xD

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast