Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: The negotiations is kind of frozen ---- less interest in the game ?

Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    You should have used the 1000 tokens to buy an entire 18 years old team and 2000 rests to build unbeatable 9 stars players and win everything
    I could but why? I would maybe win 3 or 4 trebles and thats it. Its not worth it imo. I don't know man, I'm just scared I wouldn't even win everything with such a team and get angry. I just don't have any trust in this game. lol
    USARABAT likes this.

Regarding losing against weaker teams , this troll results may occur once- twice per season but if it occurs more than 3 times, there's definitely something wrong with your team and your decisions regarding formation , tactics, training, choice of players ...
    This should not happen at all. In another manager game I play, when your team is 20% better than your opponents you are guaranteed to win the game. This is a game and not real life football. Being good or better should be rewarded.
    USARABAT likes this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    This should not happen at all. In another manager game I play, when your team is 20% better than your opponents you are guaranteed to win the game. This is a game and not real life football. Being good or better should be rewarded.
    if it's 20% better there are 90-95% chances that you always win on top 11 unless a troll result happen but this is a rare case ...
    But IF every team MUST ALWAYS win over 5-10% lower teams , the result would become predetermined ... no fun and no hope to watch the game in that case , is that really what you want ?

if it's 20% better there are 90-95% chances that you always win on top 11 unless a troll result happen but this is a rare case ...
    But IF every team MUST ALWAYS win over 5-10% lower teams , the result would become predetermined ... no fun and no hope to watch the game in that case , is that really what you want ?
    It is the developers task to figure ways out that we as managers can get more influence on the outcome of a game. And the problem with topeleven is, they give us the features but they are not transparent and they don't have an influence on the game. If it's formations-counter formations, the bonuses you can apply, friends that watch your games, special abilities and so on.
    No one knows what all of this actually does. In the end, the game is random and picks a winner. Nothing you can do about it.
    madflo19 likes this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    It is the developers task to figure ways out that we as managers can get more influence on the outcome of a game. And the problem with topeleven is, they give us the features but they are not transparent and they don't have an influence on the game. If it's formations-counter formations, the bonuses you can apply, friends that watch your games, special abilities and so on.
    No one knows what all of this actually does. In the end, the game is random and picks a winner. Nothing you can do about it.

Remember that the engine who determines the results in this game which is played by millions is a program based on mathematics and algorithm ( there's no space for desires and emotions). I agree with you that the developers are not transparent and that's why I LOVE this game and this hidden part is making it attractant because the developers wants you to use your mind to decipher and decode its secrets... If developers were transparents, the game becomes easy for everybody ( 1+1 = 2 * 3 = 6-2 =4).. and if two managers in same power and in same level or in two close levels faced each other and both of them did their job that you suggest that should be clear, then the troll results might increase much more ....

Would you mind sharing your club history ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12