Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: What do you prefer to buy & train : AMR or AMR-AMC ? Who's more effective ?

Pro

What do you prefer to buy & train : AMR or AMR-AMC ? Who's more effective ?

The AMR (one position winger) advantage is that all his defense skills are gray which means he improves faster in offensive skills.

The AMR/AMC (or MR-AMR) advantage is that he's flexible for changes in formation as he has one more position. However, he has two white white defensive skills.

So what do you prefer to buy/ train ?

The new one position WINGER only was recently introduced in the new auction system and haven't dared to try them yet.

We know that AMR/AMC are good scorers. Kindly share with us only screen shots that shows the scoring effectiveness of one position winger. thanks

I never play with a wide line in midfield, so amc-amr.

Famous
    What do you prefer to buy & train : AMR or AMR-AMC ? Who's more effective ?-image.jpg
    He had a season when I was tanking and I stupidly bought a replacement for him so he has played very little over the last 2 seasons.
    AMR only for me, thanks!
    USARABAT likes this.

Pro
    I never buy players that can only play out wide. My players must have at least one wide and one narrow position for the sake of flexibility. Except an st, mc or dc
    USARABAT likes this.

Pro
    nice one

Not an AMR but an AML. 1 token buy.
    Altiplano and USARABAT like this.

Pro
    very effective in his third season ... now he's 25 ... wondering if you have bought him at 18 how many goals would have scored

What do you prefer to buy & train : AMR or AMR-AMC ? Who's more effective ?-screenshot_20171224-113928.jpg
    Just a 69 T scout player I bought this season. He has been decent, too bad he wont be around for too long in the team given his age. I just had to made a drastic improvement after some terrible AMR's I had and he is looking decent.
    USARABAT likes this.

Pro
    not bad scoring rate in league and cup and 7 times MOM ... some players perform bad in one of the three competitions ... why didn't you buy an 18 y. AMR from auction for 10-15 tokens and buy 50 rests to boost ?
    KenoticFC likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    not bad scoring rate in league and cup and 7 times MOM ... some players perform bad in one of the three competitions ... why didn't you buy an 18 y. AMR from auction for 10-15 tokens and buy 50 rests to boost ?
    I bought 2 19yo players from negotiations 1 DC/DL and 1 MC but there was no young AMR I was interested and I needed a fix before the first match . I usually buy a 69T scout every 3 or 4 seasons when recommendations don't show me the player I want. My last scout buy was a MC who is now 26yo 105% and is still on the team as a sub, he had a decent growth for a scout player .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast