Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Game bonus?

  1. #1
    Famous HairDryer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,706

    Game bonus?

    Do game bonus effective? here is my game both managers watching. I won 2-0.

    Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by HairDryer; 12-28-2017 at 03:43 AM.

  2. #2
    Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    858
    It has an effect expecially the condition bonus. Your players lose far more condition in a match if your bonus is 0% and you play high pressing

  3. #3
    Famous KenoticFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,289
    Placebo maybe.
    HairDryer likes this.

  4. #4
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    16,917
    Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    Placebo maybe.
    some times yes

    Your players lose far more condition in a match if your bonus is 0% and you play high pressing
    the players are loosing the same condition but the penalty in performance is less with condition bonus.


    anyway, bonus is just one of the minor factors (like win bonus, support, morale, condition ...)
    HairDryer likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  5. #5
    Dreamer Tyltyl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    452
    It's a mystery like the rest of the game
    HairDryer and USARABAT like this.
    Winning Eleven season records:

    15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

  6. #6
    Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    858
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    some times yes


    the players are loosing the same condition but the penalty in performance is less with condition bonus.


    anyway, bonus is just one of the minor factors (like win bonus, support, morale, condition ...)
    How about when I abandon a team for a week without any training thus leaving them at 0 bonus, I set my orders to high pressing and even though they are playing just one game in a day(out of cup and CL) they ought to have enough time to recover to 99% before next game but when I log in at the end of the week I meet all of them <30% condition. But if I log in every day to maintain 24% bonus, they all would be above 80% at the end of the week.

  7. #7
    Famous HairDryer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,706
    yes morale, condition, bonus, watching/not watching have no or a very minimal effect to your game. I call it a blame factor.
    Imagine if i were to lost that game i would blame it on my game bonus. We will find something to blame if all is max we then blame it on the engine.(only in match where you are 20% above in quality)

    Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    16,917
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    How about when I abandon a team for a week without any training thus leaving them at 0 bonus, I set my orders to high pressing and even though they are playing just one game in a day(out of cup and CL) they ought to have enough time to recover to 99% before next game but when I log in at the end of the week I meet all of them <30% condition. But if I log in every day to maintain 24% bonus, they all would be above 80% at the end of the week.
    A player is loosing about 20-22% condition in one game.
    If set high pressing, it goes to 30%. With man to man, can reach 40%.
    The daily condition maintenance is 8 X 6% =48%
    It goes automatically to players unless there is some injury.

    I meet all of them <30% condition
    cannot understand how 's that.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    879
    Some teams prefer with an attacking style so they use attack from the beginning , some managers prefer the possession at the beginning , and if the opponent is strong you may want to start with defense or condition .... BUT the sequence of orders you give for bonus and the order is very important because

    the first order ends very quickly in about 15 minutes of the game
    the second take a lit bit longer from 15 to 40 i guess
    the third order you give take much longer from 40 to 80
    the last order less than 10 minutes

  10. #10
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    402
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    It has an effect expecially the condition bonus. Your players lose far more condition in a match if your bonus is 0% and you play high pressing
    That's no true. Search in the forum, I recall someone has prove it wrong

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast