Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Toxcatl
  • 1 Post By USARABAT

Thread: Some newbie advices

Some newbie advices

Hi,

So, I am still kinda new in top eleven and I have some questions, for which I would be glad to have answers, if You could help me out

1. Is it good to invest in training facilities for youngsters (like youth academy) or is it just a waste of tokens, and is better to buy the players?

2. When I already have hound players with a rating of 50 (100% in my league), when i got promoted to next level league, does it make sense to train the same player again to 100% or to sell him end of the season before promotion and buy new players?

3. I have started to read something about tactics, what I generally reading everywhere is that playing on 3 Central defenders is the best way, because then the middleweight is more capable to gain possession/Correct?

4. Is it important to see the attributes of each player, or just overall + position? (I mean an overall 40 player could be a better LW because of his passing and speed skills than a overall 50 LW with week passing e.G.)

Thanks for anz advice

Byo

Quote Originally Posted by Byoboyke View Post
    Hi,

So, I am still kinda new in top eleven and I have some questions, for which I would be glad to have answers, if You could help me out

1. Is it good to invest in training facilities for youngsters (like youth academy) or is it just a waste of tokens, and is better to buy the players?

2. When I already have hound players with a rating of 50 (100% in my league), when i got promoted to next level league, does it make sense to train the same player again to 100% or to sell him end of the season before promotion and buy new players?

3. I have started to read something about tactics, what I generally reading everywhere is that playing on 3 Central defenders is the best way, because then the middleweight is more capable to gain possession/Correct?

4. Is it important to see the attributes of each player, or just overall + position? (I mean an overall 40 player could be a better LW because of his passing and speed skills than a overall 50 LW with week passing e.G.)
    Read this guide:
    https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...s-players.html
    It is kinda old, but still rocks.

1. Upgrade all the buildings first, and only then additional seats and the stadium itself. Do not spend tokens on the Ground, never.
    Or you are asking about players? Yes, a player that costs tokens is usually good, if you need this position. The free one is not, use them for training bonuses.
    2. 50 is not "rating", it's overall quality. Buy only 18 y/o fast-trainers (use Search, I've explained what it is like a million times). You can train them up to 120% every season and maybe even higher. 100% is silly =] When they get old (22 y/o and older), get rid of them except they are really good players.
    3. I've never heard about that, and I doubt very much it's true. The tactics is way more complex than "it's always better to use 3 DC".
    4. It is important to train your players concentrating on certain skills and ignoring others. The most popular way is training Fitness and Speed, or Fitness and Strength depending on player's position.
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 12-30-2017 at 05:59 PM.
    Byoboyke likes this.
    It wasn't our day.

Thanks for the guide so I have some stuff to catch up with

Pro
    Hey and welcome ....

Sooner or later the system will force you to upgrade the training facility to proceed with other facilities.
    I don't advice you to buy the Academy players unless they are above 80% in key position such as DC-MC-ST... you can get better than them from auction if you are patient ...
    A balanced defense is made of 4 players with 2 defense centers and two half backs and a secure defense is with an additional DMC.
    I used to sell everybody and buy new players every season at low levels. But If go back in time, I'd not have done it on wide scale. Just keep the best young 4-5 and train them hard to gain 100% back.
    Attributes (white ones) are important ... the higher they are the better.

Good Luck
    Byoboyke likes this.