Thread: a little help will be appricate it guys

Rookie

Question a little help will be appricate it guys

hi managers
    actually im playing 4-3-3 in my matches and its gr8 but not against
    tough teams +% .
    My quastion is how to make the WB's not attack iwant them stay in defesive
    pls tell me how >>> and this is my formation a little help will be appricate it guys-2112.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails a little help will be appricate it guys-2112.jpg  

After the new update it is hard to give precise answers. On first sight I would say that your LB/RB are forced to attack down both flanks because of your formation, they seem to be the only side players you have and they need to run in the free zones. You can try to put them near the DC area like I do.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    After the new update it is hard to give precise answers. On first sight I would say that your LB/RB are forced to attack down both flanks because of your formation, they seem to be the only side players you have and they need to run in the free zones. You can try to put them near the DC area like I do.
    thanks for reply bro

what is the problem of thes game devolopers as we are managers we must able to control everything in our team
    imean EVERYTHING
    becuase some details in the matches will turn the result im now so fu@#%ing confused what i do even my team doesnt fit to a new formation

On the line of the defenders.

Addicted
    I would say that you must place your side defenders at "HERE" in order not to push them forward. It's just my thought (thinking about how it was in previous version) and i am not really sure if that is correct.
    a little help will be appricate it guys-92807d1514716629-little-help-will-appricate-guys-2112.jpg

I guess you should use side backs with lower attacking rate/attribute

Sent from my Redmi 4X using Tapatalk

Pro
    What you need isn't a solution on how to stop your fullback's from attacking, but rather a solution on how to beat tough teams.

I'll suggest that you put your fullback's close to the DC area as KenoticFC said, then move 2 of your st to aml and amr position then your remaining st should be moved to the extreme edge of his box close to the amc position, finally your dmc should be placed right at the middle of his square.

If you face stronger teams go with defensive + counter-attack + high pressing. If you face an equal or weaker team that is using the defensive style (hope you can determine your opponents orders from the animation) then use normal + counter-attack + low pressing.

Your wingers are too far into the opposition's box. Too central too. They'll rarely get the ball Vs top opposition because CBs will step forward to intercept the ball most of the time. Right and left wingers should be in front of opposition's DR and DL.