Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Bad tankers and bad people

Pack farmer's peril. I tanked, I trolled, I conquered.
    Some people think they can spend 50 euro a month and manage their own personal Barcelona. Others like making those ppl feel the shame of defeat.
    The real problem is ppl that sell off their entire team at the end of the season. It should delete the club. Or cause some sort of sponsorship penalty.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Anyone notice its the guys that boast their trophy record at the bottom of each message that do a lot of the whining in here ? Seriously guys if you were as good as you think you are then you will overcome those that tank most of the time. The fact that your whining about it says you arent as good as you think you are.
    More seriously though is tanking that much of a problem in the game ? If I am flying high in the league and a bottom team beats me then I look for reasons why my team didnt perform and learn from the experience. I dont go accusing the other guy of tanking or cheating because thats just a cop out. What has happened is you get beaten by the better team on the day and your real concern should be you didnt scout the other team effectively and just saw a team near the bottom of the ladder and thought you would just steamroll them. Its called complacency and it happens to everyone from Real Madrid to you if you let it.
    Grow up a bit , accept responsibility and move on.
    HoofDaddy likes this.

i think nothing is wrong to loose or to win a match with our own player that we bought by our own money/effort and by our own formation or tactic,

in my country league, there is a club that always lost a match and suddently won a match against league leader, is it wrong? is that club should be punished? and actually that club even got good sponsorship after beating the league leader.. haha
    Last edited by adifairus; 02-03-2018 at 04:35 AM.

Tanking is good,manipulating the draw is bad lol
    HairDryer likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Quote Originally Posted by John Grant View Post
    Anyone notice its the guys that boast their trophy record at the bottom of each message that do a lot of the whining in here ? Seriously guys if you were as good as you think you are then you will overcome those that tank most of the time. The fact that your whining about it says you arent as good as you think you are.
    More seriously though is tanking that much of a problem in the game ? If I am flying high in the league and a bottom team beats me then I look for reasons why my team didnt perform and learn from the experience. I dont go accusing the other guy of tanking or cheating because thats just a cop out. What has happened is you get beaten by the better team on the day and your real concern should be you didnt scout the other team effectively and just saw a team near the bottom of the ladder and thought you would just steamroll them. Its called complacency and it happens to everyone from Real Madrid to you if you let it.
    Grow up a bit , accept responsibility and move on.
    approved post** sorry for the delay

Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    Tanking is good,manipulating the draw is bad lol
    Not manipulating its match fixing lol

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

[QUOTE=Tyltyl;497003]You like to tank? No problem, I also do sometimes.
    Except that you are a ****ty individual when you field

I hate those players... I got two players like him in my league last season ... I just won the league by one because of them !!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234