Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Bad tankers and bad people

Bad tankers and bad people

You like to tank? No problem, I also do sometimes.
    Except that you are a ****ty individual when you field your best team just to annoy those running for the league. And there are two types of those people, those who want to annoy everyone on top, and those who just don't want one team to win.

First team, his formation against other teams in the league

Bad tankers and bad people-capture.jpg

His positions in the league and a sample of his results

Bad tankers and bad people-capture3.jpg

His formations against me and the runner up in the league

Bad tankers and bad people-capture5.jpg
    Bad tankers and bad people-capture6.jpg
    Bad tankers and bad people-screenshot-36-.jpg
    Bad tankers and bad people-capture4.jpg

Second team, his formation against other teams in the league. In this case it's the runner up a few matches ago

Bad tankers and bad people-screenshot-39-.jpg

His position in the league and a sample of his results

Bad tankers and bad people-capture7.jpg

His formation against me, what I'm facing today

Bad tankers and bad people-screenshot-40-.jpg
    Bad tankers and bad people-capture8.jpg

Unfortunately there's nothing we can do about this and I can only make a rant thread since it's not cheating. You are just a ****ty and unfair player if you do this. Either run for the league or don't.
    Winning Eleven season records:

15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

Sometime i do that too on my tanking acct not on purpose to piss the leader but to test my team against stronger opponent.
    Yeah its ****ty i can understand.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    Sometime i do that too on my tanking acct not on purpose to piss the leader but to test my team against stronger opponent.

There are friendlies for that.
    I prepare myself in expectation of a weaker or a stronger opponent.

15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34

It is ****ty, no doubt about this. The only time I've done this was to help a friend who was actually contending for the title. The first guy even is your friend in the game. even thou you may not know each other there is some sort of ethics and good understanding that most people don't seem to have.

It happened because you are the best in the competition. I have the almost same kind of managers in my league,mostly the bottom half teams and now my treble is in jeopardy. I tried to get better of them but it was not good enough and I am in the verge of losing the league in terms of goal difference. Moving on!

Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    It is ****ty, no doubt about this. The only time I've done this was to help a friend who was actually contending for the title. The first guy even is your friend in the game. even thou you may not know each other there is some sort of ethics and good understanding that most people don't seem to have.
    Yes exactly. He even beat me in the cup final, but I didn't get angry (I won enough trophies so I don't care), he probably was tanking but still aiming for the cup as many other people do. I usually befriend people I play the final with, no matter if I win or lose, it's just a sign of respect and recognition of how they played. To the best ones I even gift a shirt or an emblem since I have a lot of tokens and it's a recognition to those who can't beat me or beat me everytime. In any case they deserve it.

Even if we play behind a screen we are still people, but many forget this because it's easier to be an ass online.

This game is really going downhill, not only because of bad development but also because people are trying everything to exploit or ruin the game for the others. Many of the good people I added as friend and that gave me a nice challenge while still acting great are gone.
    HairDryer and Altiplano like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyltyl View Post
    Yes exactly. He even beat me in the cup final, but I didn't get angry (I won enough trophies so I don't care), he probably was tanking but still aiming for the cup as many other people do. I usually befriend people I play the final with, no matter if I win or lose, it's just a sign of respect and recognition of how they played. To the best ones I even gift a shirt or an emblem since I have a lot of tokens and it's a recognition to those who can't beat me or beat me everytime. In any case they deserve it.

Even if we play behind a screen we are still people, but many forget this because it's easier to be an ass online.

This game is really going downhill, not only because of bad development but also because people are trying everything to exploit or ruin the game for the others. Many of the good people I added as friend and that gave me a nice challenge while still acting great are gone.
    This remind me 5 or 6 season ago where i was drawn with 2 Russian tanker who beat me in all competition. Then came the revenge the next season where i destroy them in 2 season for treble, they eventually quit their game. That was my sweetest revenge.
    Yes agree the game is going downhill and now i play for my own achivement i set for myself.

Alessio Fitch and Altiplano like this.

Famous
    Except that you are a ****ty individual when you field your best team just to annoy those running for the league. And there are two types of those people, those who want to annoy everyone on top, and those who just don't want one team to win.

First team, his formation against other teams in the league

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	337 
Size:	66.0 KB 
ID:	92992

His positions in the league and a sample of his results

Name:	Capture3.jpg 
Views:	336 
Size:	101.3 KB 
ID:	92994

His formations against me and the runner up in the league

Name:	Capture5.JPG 
Views:	327 
Size:	73.0 KB 
ID:	92997

Name:	Capture6.jpg 
Views:	328 
Size:	96.8 KB 
ID:	92998

Name:	Screenshot (36).jpg 
Views:	324 
Size:	70.7 KB 
ID:	92995

Name:	Capture4.JPG 
Views:	323 
Size:	66.5 KB 
ID:	92996

Second team, his formation against other teams in the league. In this case it's the runner up a few matches ago

Name:	Screenshot (39).jpg 
Views:	320 
Size:	67.2 KB 
ID:	92999

His position in the league and a sample of his results

Name:	Capture7.JPG 
Views:	321 
Size:	92.9 KB 
ID:	93000

His formation against me, what I'm facing today

Name:	Screenshot (40).jpg 
Views:	318 
Size:	61.2 KB 
ID:	93001

Name:	Capture8.JPG 
Views:	311 
Size:	56.9 KB 
ID:	93002

Unfortunately there's nothing we can do about this and I can only make a rant thread since it's not cheating. You are just a ****ty and unfair player if you do this. Either run for the league or don't.
    Big pet hate of mine also. Flipping annoying as hell.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Tyltyl likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post

That's disappointing man

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Rookie
    You can report him to Nordeus with the screenshots you took.

You're right when you say that tank it's not cheat, but when I asked Nordeus about tanking, their answer was:
    "- Yes, you can put your team to loose and tank, but you can't deliberately put your team to win or lose against specific opponents, because this way you are manipulating the league classification, and that it's not allowed since it's not "fair play".

So, go ahead...report them to Nordeus.
    Tyltyl, Altiplano, Arch and 1 others like this.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast