Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 37
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Bad tankers and bad people

  1. #21
    Famous Toxcatl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Chile
    Posts
    1,149
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyltyl View Post
    Total bull****, because if you are tanking you are losing points on purpose, except for the fact that you are giving points just to some teams you decide and your opponents don't know which ones.
    I didn't decide anything. They played against me exactly in the same manner they would play if I wasn't tanking. I played against all active and strong teams equally, no favourites. All who wanted to win the League, had to play against me.
    What's the difference for them?
    It wasn't our day.

  2. #22
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyltyl View Post
    You like to tank? No problem, I also do sometimes.
    Except that you are a ****ty individual when you field your best team just to annoy those running for the league. And there are two types of those people, those who want to annoy everyone on top, and those who just don't want one team to win.

    First team, his formation against other teams in the league

    Attachment 92992

    His positions in the league and a sample of his results

    Attachment 92994

    His formations against me and the runner up in the league

    Attachment 92997
    Attachment 92998
    Attachment 92995
    Attachment 92996

    Second team, his formation against other teams in the league. In this case it's the runner up a few matches ago

    Attachment 92999

    His position in the league and a sample of his results

    Attachment 93000

    His formation against me, what I'm facing today

    Attachment 93001
    Attachment 93002


    Unfortunately there's nothing we can do about this and I can only make a rant thread since it's not cheating. You are just a ****ty and unfair player if you do this. Either run for the league or don't.
    Hi,

    I can understand your disappointment. But I think you are wrong !

    For sure this is lot of manages that would like to destroy or destabilize best teams, by tanking weaker ones.

    Can you please check a crucial thing ? Those 2 tanking teams that play the best way only versus your team... can you check if they played during week matches... or week-end matches ?

    In fact, I think their teams were ready to fight Association matches and you had no chances to fight them also on week-end ! So they didn't want to manage multiple management each week-end each day

  3. #23
    Rookie
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    129
    Trolololololll...

    Even he put his gk off position u still not able to win hahahaa

    I feel bad for u tho

  4. #24
    Rookie
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    129
    I think they should put all effort to stop people from tanking.

    One solution : banned the tanking managers. Rid their account.

    This should make sense and deter any tanking managers

  5. #25
    Famous Toxcatl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Chile
    Posts
    1,149
    Quote Originally Posted by VladimirPutin007 View Post
    One solution : banned the tanking managers. Rid their account.

    This should make sense and deter any tanking managers
    You should have named yourself JosephStalin.
    gizzmo and nikolgiorgos like this.
    It wasn't our day.

  6. #26
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    402
    Quote Originally Posted by VladimirPutin007 View Post
    I think they should put all effort to stop people from tanking.

    One solution : banned the tanking managers. Rid their account.

    This should make sense and deter any tanking managers
    Why? People who tanks isn't breaking any rules nor cheating. So?

  7. #27
    Rookie
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    You should have named yourself JosephStalin.
    Lol.

    Triggered?

    R u a tanker also?

  8. #28
    Rookie
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by Vernie83 View Post
    Why? People who tanks isn't breaking any rules nor cheating. So?
    Because its ruining the fun of the games.

    They tanked to inflated their star players which is wrong in any way. Not fair to other managers who plays decent. Its just not fair and ruining the games.

  9. #29
    Dreamer Tyltyl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    452
    So, it happened again. The last of the ranking just smashed me 5-1 and changed formation back for tanking. I reported to Nordeus, they said thanks and closed the ticket. Nothing happened.
    It is clear that everyone makes it just for the lulz, because tomorrow he will face the 4th team, which is behind me but he will field an illegal formation. He just wanted to help him and **** with me.
    Nobody gives a **** I guess, but it's still a ****ty behavior in an already ****ty game. And to everyone defending and promoting this, you are just helping to make everything even worse.
    No, you have no excuses.

    Bad tankers and bad people-3.jpg
    Bad tankers and bad people-2.jpg
    Bad tankers and bad people-4.jpg
    Winning Eleven season records:

    15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

  10. #30
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,714
    drop quality to avoid those tankers
    Altiplano likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast